Imagine this – you are a complete foodie who has just shifted into the world of Gurgaon, a city known for the wonders it offers to all the food-obsessed souls out there. You know that one thing you must do is let your food-struck senses take control and explore every nook and corner of this city for the deliciousness it has to offer.

So did I, armed with a proper check list of places. My first destination was none other than the ultimate heaven for all food lovers of Gurgaon – Cyber Hub. There, I finally got to check out some joints and dig in their amazing desserts.

This is your guide for all those sugar craving days in Cyber Hub:

1. Angels In My Kitchen

cyber hub

Photo by Simran Mathur

This bakery is already famous for the yummy cake slices and snacks it offers across Delhi-NCR. Its Cyber Hub outlet has certainly maintained the standard, if not raised it. Along with the nice ambience it has, you cannot afford to miss their Belgian Chocolate Cake and the Red Velvet Cake slice. They are definitely the best in the lot. Though a little expensive, this bakery leaves you light on the pocket and full on belly.

2. Kings Kulfi

cyber hub

Photo by Simran Mathur

If you like to satisfy your sugary demons in the traditional way then this is the place you should head to. Mark my words when I say that their kulfis are the best you can get in town. You will find everything from the simple matka kulfi to more innovative anjeer and jamun kulfis. Their mouth watering choco fudge and paan kulfi are the specialities.

3. Red Mango

cyber hub

Photo by Simran Mathur

If, like me, you are a yogurt fan, then this is your place to be. Red Mango serves some wonderful yogurt on weight basis which you can also get customized as per your choice. They not only have some very nice flavour options but myriad toppings too. My all time favourite there is Madagascar Vanilla yogurt with different toppings every time.

4. Krispy Kreme

cyber hub

Photo by Simran Mathur

Need I say more? All the donut lovers out there know that this place is heaven. Their Red Velvet and Chocolate Dream donuts are to die for. Plus, they also offer custard filled donuts. Isn’t that enough to give this place a shot?