Steel City Pops (SCP) prepares their one of a kind desserts with locally sourced and all-natural organic ingredients, always providing customers with a fresh and nutritious popsicle. All of the items on the menu are gluten-free and vegan-friendly which makes them suitable for everyone's needs.

Recently, SCP issued a new menu feature that is taking their gourmet pop shop to the next level. SCP is now offering customers the opportunity to create and customize their personal pops. We now have the option to dip, dredge, drizzle or dust our pops!

And it's all right here... right now... on TRIPLE D!

But I guess for SCP it's more like QUADRUPLE D!

Allow me to explain:

Dip

This customizable features gives you the option to dip your personal pop into three different types of chocolate: milk, dark and white. Additionally, you're allowed to choose how much of your pop you want dipped. You can dip just the top, half or the whole thing.

Dredge

Once you dip your personal pop, you're given the option to dredge it with six different toppings: pecans, pistachios, toasted coconut, peanuts, gluten-free chocolate crumbs or gluten-free graham cracker crumbs. SCP makes their gluten-free chocolate and graham cracker crumbs in-house, so you're guaranteed a high quality pop.

Drizzle

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better... you can now drizzle the top of your pop with milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate or caramel.

Dust

If you're feeling really adventureous, you can go all the way by dusting your pop in cinnamon, cocoa, nutmeg, sea salt, cayenne or espresso.

Whether you want to keep it simple with just a dip or a dust, or go to the extreme with all four decadent options, these pops will always leave you satisfied. If you're looking for some inspiration, my favorite is the coffee pop with a dark chocolate dip, chopped pecan dredge, caramel drizzle and sea salt dust. What's yours?

#SpoonTip: The option to dust your pop is free, so take advantage of the complimentary extra kick you can give your pop.