After a long week of working out and trying to stay healthy, we all just want to sit back and ingest every possible calorie we get our hands on. We’ve all been there. Personally, I have the worst sweet tooth in the world, so when I go out on my runs, I scope out my “cheat day” spots. Here’s a list of some of my favorite sugar-filled places in Champaign that will help you forget about all of those miles you just ran.

1. Insomnia Cookies

Introducing our newest limited time flavor: Cranberry Orange Oatmeal. Try one before they're gone. #cookies #fall

A photo posted by Insomnia Cookies (@insomniacookiesofficial) on

A place of wonder, amazement and 13 different flavors of cookies. This glorious place is chalk full of sweet treats that will make you cry tears of happiness and make your mouth water. The best part about Insomnia is that they deliver their cookies right to your door. So, after a long workout, you don’t even have to leave your house to enjoy these swoon-worthy treats.

2. Jarling’s Custard Cup

Did I mention that we're open now? ??❄️#2015Reopening

A photo posted by Custard Cup ? (@jarlingscustardcup) on

After the terrifying scare of Custard Cup’s closing last year, everyone should rejoice for the fact that this beloved staple has re-opened. Although it is a bit farther off campus, the sundaes, snowstorms and waffle baskets are worth the extra distance. The atmosphere is homey and the custard is to die for. Jarling’s is definitely a campus novelty that is sure to quell your sweet tooth.

3. Merry Ann’s Diner

Jesus lord have mercy #mymilkshakebringsalltheboystotheyard #latergram

A photo posted by Krizia Vance (@karizo7) on

Honestly, my obsession with Merry Ann’s cookies and cream milkshake is borderline unhealthy. This lovely 24-hour, 50’s style diner is full of cheat day necessities (hello, cheese fries), but for the sake of sweet treats, the milkshakes are definitely the best. Topped with a mountain of whipped cream, these milkshakes are a great way to spend your cheat day. You should probably just order the fries, too. You won’t regret it.

4. Pandamonium Donuts

Passing this food truck every morning and restraining myself from ordering a dozen donuts is a constant struggle. The people at Pandamonium know the way to my heart and that path is filled with a zillion different unique flavors of sugary, breakfast pastry goodness. The menu may change daily, but my love for this place will never die. With a fresh batch made everyday, there’s no wonder why this place runs out of donuts before the afternoon crowd even gets a chance to bite. You better move fast and get your cheat day treat early in the morning.