When it comes to a quick, yet not fast-food meal, I get that crepes aren’t usually the first food to come to mind. But before you go grabbing a Chipotle bowl or a soup and salad combo from Newks, check out these three reasons to swing by Apropo Crêpes & Baguettes.

Courtesy of Robert Wehrli

1. Cuban Coffee

Strong, sweet, and a little frothy. There aren’t many beverages I enjoy more than a small cup of Cuban coffee. Apropo offers a wide range of options including Cortadito, Lagrima, and Colada to name only a few. My personal favorite is the Cortadito: thick and creamy, with sugar brewed into the coffee and a small bit of foam to tickle my lips.

Courtesy of Robert Wehrli

2. Freshest of Fresh Ingredients

Start by picking your choice of Boar’s Head meats: steak, chicken, or tofu for all of my vegetarian beauties. Yes, I said Boar’s Head. The same delicious meats we all put in our pub-subs. Add Boar’s Head mozzarella or cheddar cheese, combine it with Apropo’s daily-delivered fresh produce and stuff it all in a freshly baked crepe or baguette. Seriously.

Courtesy of Robert Wehrli

#SpoonTip: They bake all of their bread each morning, including the pastries, so try one. You won’t be sorry.

Courtesy of Robert Wehrli

3. No Mess Crepes

For those of you who have tried Crepevine, you know how absolutely messy it can get when trying to keep all of your goodies inside the crepe. Do not be discouraged. Apropo has solved all of our thirty-napkin problems with their unique crepe-shaped holding box.IMG_6

Take a bite, savor your fresh ingredients, and place it back in your crepe-stand with no fear of run-away food.

Courtesy of Robert Wehrli

Let’s not forget the freshly baked baguette sandwiches Apropo carries like the one above recommended by Apropo’s own Gil Marianowsky: The Chivito Special. Flat grilled steak, ham, bacon, sunny-side-up egg, melted mozzarella, red onions, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, mayonnaise, and mustard. Hell yeah.