Looking for a new coffee shop to try out? Here are three coffee shops in Moscow, Idaho that are worth checking out. They are perfect places to get homework done, catch up with friends, or get in a good book. 

1. Bucer's CoffeeHouse Pub

Location: 201 S Main St, Moscow, ID 83843

Bucer's Coffeehouse Pub has been around for 19 years as a cozy cafe selling coffee, beer, wine, pastries, and sandwiches. Their coffee is roasted fresh every week in-house. You can even purchase Bucer's coffee online. Unlike other coffee shops, Bucer's is also a pub which is why they are opened much later than other coffee spots. 

Bucer's prides themselves on their signature Bucer's Blend which combines beans from Latin America, East Africa, and Indonesia. The blend is supposed to be nutty, chocolatey, and earthy. 

If you are also looking for something fun to do on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, Bucer's offers an array of live music. You can expect to listen to live music such as jazz, blues, Americana, indie, folk, rock, and many singer-songwriters.  Weekly updates on performers and times will be posted on their Facebook page and Twitter. 

2. One World Cafe

Location: 533 S Main St, Moscow, ID 83843

If you like studying at coffee shops, this is the place for you. One World Cafe (OWC) offers seating on two different levels, allowing you to choose a spot where it is quieter and more secluded or a place that's busier. They also provide free wifi and many outlets for those that choose to study here. 

Since their opening in 2005, OWC has relied on Landgrove Coffee, roasted locally in Troy, ID, to provide them with the best beans. You can also purchase their coffee by the pound in store. 

Another reason to check out OWC is for their live music and entertainment that occurs on most nights of the weekend. They also host some events during the weekdays. You can see what's happening on their event calendar on their website. 

3. Cafe Artista 

Location: 218 S Main St, Moscow, ID 83843

Do you love coffee and art? Well, Cafe Artista is the perfect spot for you! You can sit back and enjoy a nice cup of their locally roasted Kamiak Coffee while being surrounded by local artwork. 

Cafe Artista allows local artists to showcase their artwork at their cafe. You can also find a variety of art and jewelry for sale on their consignment shelves. Make a visit to Cafe Artista and enjoy the creative space!

From live music and entertainment to a great study spot to an art lover's dream, these three coffee shops in Moscow offer different unique experiences for those that want to relax at a local coffee shop.