It’s 10 AM, and after three steps outside, all you can think is “nope, not today.” Everyone in SoFlo can relate to the swelter. Those beads of sweat creeping on the back of your neck, the mascara beginning to run, and your hair doing that…that thing.

drink

GIF courtesy of the gloss.com

Even though we can’t make the humidity disappear at FAU, we can get some beverage relief to satisfy our walks in-between class. Here are my fave drink spots on campus:

Starbucks Trenta Iced Chai

drink

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

The most useful resource on campus has to be the Breezeway Starbucks. I can’t imagine anything more glorious than the sight of that giant green and white sign, letting me know that I’m going to make it. (Despite it being hotter than hell).

#SpoonTip: Here’s how to upgrade Starbucks’ best fall drinks, according to a barista.

Juice Blendz

drink

Photo courtesy of juiceblendz.com

For those days when you need a pick me up (sans caffeine), Juice Blendz in the Breezeway Food Court is the perfect spot. With endless flavor combinations, you can do you. Pick whatever smoothie combo your sweaty heart desires.

#SpoonTip: The Hangover Healer flavor is a lifesaver on those mornings after you got a little too turnt.

Dunkin’ Donuts Coolatta

drink

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

When time is cut close and you can’t face the Starbucks line, you can always turn to Dunkin’ Donuts on the first floor of the library. Not gonna lie, their Coolattas are actually pretty dank. The frozen orange flavor is like an Icee treat, and it totally makes you feel like you’re nine again.

Grab yourself an extra large savior in a cup and forget for just a moment that you’re being roasted alive. Stay cool Florida Atlantic!