If you’re on the Island and craving some sweet and tasty treats nestled in a unique and charismatic environment, you don’t want to miss these next two cafes!

The Witches Brew has been serving the public for 20 years. This spooky cafe has tons of options from vegan options to cookies and ice cream sundaes. A popular favorite many customers ask for is the frozen cappuccino which comes in chocolate or vanilla. The Halloween vibes that occur all year long will make you drive  on the night of a full moon just to get the Devil’s Chocolate Cake. Another piece of cake will not compare to theirs.

cafe

Photo By Alicia McGowan

Starving Artist Cafe and Gallery just celebrated their first year of being open. The owners are very friendly and offer great selections, from lunch and dinner food to drinks and desserts. Their staff recommends the apple and ham panini for dinner and brownie sundae to share with a friend for dessert. When waiting on your food, you’re encouraged to check out their local artist gallery where you can browse the many pieces of art within it. About every two weeks a different artist’s work is on display.

cafe

Photo Courtesy of Trip Advisor

If you land up at The Witches Brew or Starving Artist Cafe and Gallery, tell them Spoon sent you!