Whether it’s just a Friday kickback, a finals cram session or Snowmageddon, there are infinite reasons to get your food delivered. And thanks to delivery sites, you’re free to eat in the comfort of your very own apartment or dorm (sans pants if that’s your thing).

Not sure where to start? Here are a few faves, in no particular order, as voted on by Northeastern students:

1. Dumpling Palace

northeastern

Photo by Victoria Romulo

The new kid on the block, Dumpling Palace, opened four months ago and brought us something we didn’t even know we were missing: dumplings until 3 am, 7 days a week. They deliver in a 2.5 mile radius from the restaurant, and serve up favorites like soup dumplings and duck buns. If you haven’t done this yet, 3 am dumplings should definitely go on your college bucket list.

2. Anna’s Taqueria

northeastern

Photo courtesy of Anna’s Taqueria

Mexican is kind of the perfect delivery food. Whether you’re sharing some chips and guac with your amigos or burying your sorrows in a burrito, Anna’s Taqueria’s got your back. For anyone with allergies, their site has a handy allergy guide for all of their major components.

3. Genki Ya

northeastern

Photo courtesy of Genki Ya

Something about delivery suggests unhealthy, but Genki Ya, a local organic sushi restaurant, is not only fresh, but also has great healthy options. Besides eating raw fish full of omega-3’s and fresh veggies, you can also opt for brown rice, which is extra healthy and also more filling.

4. Gyro City

northeastern

Photo by Dyan Khor

On a snowy day with midterms looming, where would you rather be but Greece? Transport yourself with Gyro City’s huge, filling gyros instead and make plans for next summer.

#SpoonTip: Gyro City’s gyros have fries in them #foodporn

5. University House of Pizza

northeastern

Photo courtesy of Dylan Khor

Drunchies. Enough said.

6. Wings Over Boston

northeastern

Photo by Victoria Romulo

Even though this quintessential throne to chicken is just across from campus, sometimes wings in bed is just what the doctor ordered.

#SpoonTip: Use Grubhub to order in advance. Apparently great minds think alike and everyone orders wings, so it can take awhile.

7. B. Good

northeastern

Photo by Victoria Romulo

B. Good proves that fast food can be wholesome and healthy. With it’s selection of unique burgers, tasty sides, locally sourced milkshakes and fresh salads, there’s plenty to choose from.

8. Pho Basil

northeastern

Photo courtesy of Dylan Khor

On a snowy day there are two perfect fixes to warm you up: hot soup or spicy food. With your choice of Vietnamese and Thai foods, Pho Basil is the perfect solution to combat SAD (seasonal affective disorder, it’s a thing, look it up).

#SpoonTip: Get the best of both worlds and ask for a side of chili oil for your pho

9. Shake Shack

northeastern

Photo courtesy of Joanna Cheng

NYC’s favorite burger joint has not only come to Boston, but also can now be delivered to your doorstep. We already know everything at Shake Shack is perfection, but if you can’t make up your mind go for a Shack Stack — a beef patty topped with cheese paired with a cheese-filled, fried Portabello mushroom that is pure #cheeseporn

10. India Quality

northeastern

Photo courtesy of India Quality

Spice up your delivery with the authentic North Indian flavors of India Quality and its sister restaurant Punjab Place. Be warned, when you pick your level of heat, hot is actually spicy.

11. Symphony Sushi

northeastern

Photo by Dyan Khorq

In addition to a tremendous variety of rolls, Symphony Sushi also has great lunch specials, ranging from sushi to cooked dishes, like this beef teriyaki. The bento boxes even come with a salad, California roll, fruit and potstickers so you get more bang for your buck.

#SpoonTip: You can order lunch bentos till 2 or 3 pm so you can also get an extra and save it for dinner #collegebudget

12. El Pelon Taqueria

northeastern

Photo by Dyan Khor

Looking for a fiesta? El Pelon is a party in your mouth. Get anything carne asada, because it’s grilled fresh and is melt in your mouth tender, including this carne asada quesadilla.

#SpoonTip: order without rice and/or beans to get more meat #nomeatnoeat