As Blair Waldorf advises, “Have a little faith, and if that doesn’t work, have a lot of mimosas.” Mimosas usually do the job, so gather up your gals and brunch away.

1. Agave

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of @karaeatsworld on Instagram

Agave is a Southwestern-themed restaurant known best for bottomless brunches. Indulge in cinnamon brioche French toast, huevos rancheros and a blood orange margarita.

2. Catfish

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of @dankovu on Instagram

Offering Cajun fare, the menu is complete with bananas foster pancakes, shrimp ‘n grits and a catfish po’ boy. If you can’t make it to New York, make your own incredible pancakes with this recipe.

3. The Creek and the Cave

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of www.creeklic.com

Doubling as New York’s finest Tex-Mex and a hilarious comedy club, brunch consists of BLT bacon tacos, breakfast burritos and chilaquiles. For a clarification on what exactly Tex-Mex food is, read this.

4. Dizzy’s

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of @donata_____ on Instagram

Located in the heart of Brooklyn, Dizzy’s Diner serves dishes ranging from “old school comfort food” to finer diner cuisine such as sweet potato and kale hash and biscuits and gravy. For more food love in Brooklyn, check out Smorgasburg.

5. Essex

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of @killahkait on Instagram

For just over $25, you can surely get your brunch fix at Essex. Order an omelet any way you can possibly imagine and sip on three Bloody Mary’s for your best Sunday yet. Read up on why Bloody Mary’s are great hangover cures here.

6. Estela

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of @estelanyc on Instagram

Estela serves easily shareable plates in a cute café-like setting. Staples include ricotta dumplings with mushrooms and pecorino sardo and sandwiches with eggs, pancetta and avocado. Or, host your own brunch at home and delight your guests with these delicious dips.

7. Flatbush Farm

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of @clean.plates on Instagram

Located in the heart of Brooklyn, Flatbush Farm serves American-style dishes ranging from a BLT to the classic American burger. Check out how the burger evolved over the years here.

8. Jack’s Wife Freda

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of @romaine__calm on Instagram

Head over to Jack’s Wife Freda for the perfectly Instagramable brunch. It’s a lively restaurant with American-Mediterranean dishes like chicken kebabs, Greek salad and a classic Mediterranean breakfast platter – perfect for your squad’s Sunday brunch.

9. Jacob’s Pickles

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of @burgerweekly on Instagram

If you and your friends are in need of some soul food, Jacob’s Pickles won’t disappoint. The menu ranges from breakfast sandwiches to fresh bakery goodies to home-cooked meals. Mend your soul on your own with these cookies.

10. Sarabeth’s

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of @kristinaaader on Instagram

Sarabeth’s is the ultimate brunchery. Order oats and granola for a healthier twist or munch on a crab cake Benedict with a mimosa on the side. Want to make your own mimosa? We’ve got you with this super easy two-ingredient recipe.

11. Yotel

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of www.vashtie.com

The Yotel Hotel understands that Sunday = Brunch day. Try lobster grilled cheese alongside a red berry mimosa on The Terrace which overlooks the bustling sidewalks of 42nd street. Rough night? Make your own over-the-top grilled cheeses with these recipes.

12. 230 Fifth

brunch spots

Photo courtesy of 230-fifth.com

For brunch at a beautiful rooftop restaurant, head straight over to 230 Fifth. Just $29 for an unlimited brunch buffet of absolute deliciousness. For more NYC darty spots, check this out.

#SpoonTip: Don’t forget to take pics.