All of us want to reduce those extra kilos and have had failed attempts of abiding by strict diets. Born and brought up in a country full of flavors like India, which provides so many cuisines and serves you calories decorated in a platter that you cannot resist, we foodies face a serious crisis juggling between eating delish food and not getting fat.  Worry not, we have got the perfect solution for you guys. Here is a specially curated list of food joints serving lip smacking yet healthy food for y’all:

1. Fitness Palat, Kalkaji

Healthy

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

This place is a blessing for all the health freaks living in and around Kalkaji. They serve a wide range of sandwiches, protein smoothies, juices and wraps. Some of the must try items here include the famous Taco Salad and Oats Cheela. You now know where to order from the next time you crave for some healthy food.

Cost: ₹700 for two

2. Getafix, Greater Kailash- I

Healthy

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

Sugar Free Brownies, Mexican Bowl, Lime Pie. Didn’t all these names make you drool already? To add to it, this food joint serves some healthy versions of burgers and pastas as well. We are going here right away, are you?

Cost: ₹1000 for two

3. Subway, Delhi-NCR

Healthy

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

Does this place even need an introduction? We all know we can design our own food experience here and they offer some really cool and healthy customization in the subs and wraps offered.

Cost: ₹500 for two

4. Gyms Kook, Punjabi Bagh

Healthy

Photo Courtesy of Zomato

This place offers dishes like Pre Workout Salads, Tofu Steaks, Detox Drinks and wide range of Protein Shakes. You will be spoiled for choices when you visit this food joint, we bet.

Cost: ₹900 for two

5. Go Gourmet, CP

Healthy

Photo Courtesy of Zomato

With healthy food outlets taking over entire Delhi, how could our very own Connaught Place lag behind? This place in CP serves yummy salad bowls, pastas, fruits, healthy cold and hot drinks. Mark this one on your must visit list!

Cost: ₹600 for two

6. Cocoberry, Delhi-NCR

Healthy

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

This one is our favourite place for some yoghurt hopping. With various outlets across Delhi-NCR, they offer various flavours in yoghurt and customisable topping options. Go here because #SpoonRecommends, need we say more?

Cost: ₹300 for two

7. Pita Pit, Delhi-NCR

Healthy

Photo Couresy of Zomato

Coming all the way from Canada with various outlets in Delhi-NCR, they offer unassuming Pita bread (wholewheat being an option) smeared with hummus/tzatziki/baba ganoush and stuffed with an assortment of veggies and toppings. Adding to it, a vegetarian/meat pattie according to your chocie. Healthy and a filling meal, at great price, what else do you want?

Cost: ₹600 for two

8. FuelMealz, Krishna Nagar

Healthy

Photo Courtesy of @fuelmealz on Instagram

This outlet brings some healthy food options in this part of Delhi as well. They offer diet pancakes, healthy sandwiches, wraps and more. Also, their Strawberry oatmeal shake is a must try.

Cost: ₹400 for two

9. Smoothie Factory, SDA Market

Healthy

Photo by Mehak Dhawan

This food joint brings a dose of health to the very famous SDA market. From regular smoothies to special ones that serve different purposes (post workout, meal replacement, energizer), this place will not disappoint you. Did we mention that they serve the most delish yet healthy multigrain waffles (every foodie’s dream come true, right?)

Cost: ₹650 for two