Asking someone on a date is stressful enough. If they said yes (which I’m sure they did, because I can already tell by opening this article you’re clearly an amazing human-being), now you have the stress of deciding where to take them.

Well, stress no more my friend. I have compiled Columbia’s best date spots (in no particular order) for you to choose from.

1. California Dreaming

Date

Photo by Rachel O.

Level: Semi-Fancy

Voted “Best Place for a Date” by the Daily Gamecock, California Dreaming is a no brainer.

2. Di Prato’s

Date

Photo by Rachel O.

Level: Casual

Change up the old idea of a date night, and go for a brunch date. Di Prato’s won’t disappoint.

3. Dano’s

Date

Photo by Dano’s

Level: Very Casual

If you want a more casual feel, Dano’s is your place. Besides, who wouldn’t want to enjoy a pizza and good company?

4. Thirsty Fellow

Date

Photo by F. Chandler W.

Level: Casual

If you’re looking to get to know your date over drinks and dinner, Thirsty Fellow is where it’s at.

(SpoonTip: Opt for the outdoor patio during the warmer months)

5. Kaminsky’s

Date

Photo by Kristian Ko

Level: Semi-Fancy

Kaminsky’s is a great option for those who don’t want to commit to a full dinner date. By treating your date to desserts, coffee, and drinks, you’re sure to impress.

6. Tsunami

Date

Photo by Natasha C.

Level: Casual

If you and your date both enjoy sushi, Tsunami is your place. Sushi not your thing? They also offer classic Japanese cuisine.

7. Takosushi

Date

Photo by Takosushi

Level: Casual

If you’re indecisive like me, choose Takosushi. This is the only place I know, or probably any one knows, that you can get chips and queso as an app and sushi as an entree.

8. Cafe Strudel

Date

Photo by Jason R.

Level: Casual

Cafe Strudel is the perfect brunch date for the morning after a night out. Their “Hangover Hashbrowns” were even featured in Southern Living magazine. Need I say more?

9. M Vista

Date

Photo by M Vista

Level: Semi-Fancy

If you’re looking for a healthy option, look no further. M Vista strives to bring you the finest and healthiest Asian cuisine. Yum.

10. Southern Belly

Date

Photo by Eva C.

Level: Very Casual

Laid back? Love bein’ southern? Southern Belly is the choice for you. (Disclaimer: It is barbecue and it can get messy. Be prepared.)

11. Nonnah’s

Date

Photo by Lori H.

Level: Casual

If you’re more focused on the most important part of a meal, which is dessert, you must go with Nonnah’s. Their wide variety of cakes and coffees will satisfy your sweet tooth.