With the highly anticipated Voodoo Fest fast approaching, everyone is eagerly awaiting the music, the dancing, and of course, the food. But with so many mouthwatering vendors to choose from, it’s hard to not get FOMO while deciding what to eat. Here are just some of the delicious vendors and why you should be sure to check them out.

Café Navarre

Rachel Wine

This quaint café known for its paninis and po boys is always a great option for breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Last year, they served their popular “pastalaya," a crowd favorite, so be sure to check out this innovative jambalaya and pasta combo during the fest.

Jambalaya Girl

Supporting family and women-owned businesses while tasting authentic New Orleans cuisine is an experience that can’t be beat. Owner Kristen Preau developed this unbelievable Jambalaya straight from her father’s recipe and used its massive popularity to raise money for victims of Katrina. After trying this famous dish, you’ll understand why Preau was crowned “Jambalaya Girl” and why this vendor has been successfully serving New Orleans for decades.

Petite Rouge Café Camionette

If you're ever in need of a pick-me-up to get you through the day, this coffee and tea shop is the way to go. Combining only the best local ingredients, it would be a shame to leave the festival without trying a refreshing iced chai latte or an incredible cafe au lait.

Rusty Pelican

This versatile restaurant located in the heart of Old Mandeville has something that will make everyone happy. Whether you're looking for burgers, seafood, salads, sandwiches, or a little mix of everything, Rusty Pelican has it all. Self-named as a "Seafood and Sippin' Station," be sure to stop by to grab a cold beer or try one of their specials, like the Debris Burger, which is topped with shredded roast beef and melted swiss cheese.

Ernst Café

Rachel Wine

This century-old cafe with that blends traditional and modern recipes is the perfect place to try authentic New Orleans cuisine. Be sure to be on the lookout for one of last year’s favorites, the debris (a Louisiana term for certain crusty slivers of meat) stuffed baked potato.

The Big Cheezy

If you love grilled cheese even half as much as I do, this innovative grilled cheese palace should definitely be on your radar. Known for “pushing the boundaries of the classic grilled cheese,” it would be a shame to leave the festival without trying one of their out-of-this-world selections.

Peck’s Seafood

Even through the sea of seafood at Voodoo Fest, this vendor stands out. They will be serving a selection of seafood, Italian dishes, wraps, salads and gourmet burgers at prices that won’t break the bank. Their crawfish ravioli is a standout dish that everyone should be sure to grab a bite of.

Boucherie

Rachel Wine

If you're looking for fresh, locally sourced meat and want to support local businesses, look no further. Not only does this restaurant smoke, cure, age and prepare all of its meat in house (including Crispy Skin Duck Confit and Goat’s Cheese Pierogi, some local favorites), they certainly do not lack in the dessert area either. Last year, the crowd loved their famous Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding, and after tasting this masterpiece you will learn exactly why. Boucherie provides a perfect bite of the south that you won't want to miss out on.

Cartozzo's Bakery

Rachel Wine

Dinner and dessert sounds perfect after a long day at the festival. At this family owned bakery that has been operating since the 60's, you can really have it all with their gourmet cakes and cinnamon rolls and their fantastic selection of meals. I know I will be running to try their amazing Crawfish Bread or Seafood Pasta in a Bread Bowl.

Bratz Y'all

Looking to spice up your basic New Orleans meal? This is the place for you. This authentic German restaurant combines its recipes with New Orleans style. Their vast selection of artisan Bratwurst sandwiches or the heavenly Nola Schnitzel, which combines crawfish remoulade slaw with breaded pork loin or chicken breast on a muffuletta bun, will transport you right to Germany.

If you weren't already counting down the days until the festival, I hope this list made you just as excited as I am. With all of these incredible vendors to choose from, don't forget that there might be some music playing in the background while you spend the day vendor hopping and fantasizing about the food.