Whether you’re just not feeling Ferris or not on a dining plan, these eats will take care of your hunger without breaking the bank.

1. Doaba Deli

Life is beautiful at #doabadeli.

A photo posted by Justine (@notjustinpark) on

Four curries, the best naan you’ll eat, a side salad, and a warm cup of chai for $7 sound reasonable? Doaba Deli might not be the most glamorous restaurant on the UWS but its certainly one of the best and most reasonably priced. There’s a reason it’s a cabbie favorite.

2. Saiguette

PHO . Raw beef eye round

A photo posted by YOYO (@yoyoeddie) on

Who would’ve thought that some of the best pho in the city would be blocks from our campus and under $10. Served in tupperware and plastic bags, Saiguette definitely isn’t fancy but it certainly satisfies. Stick to the original beef round and brisket pho; unless, of course, you’re trying to eat tripe, tendon, beef balls and want to spend an extra $2. Their banh mi’s are awesome too.

3. Streetbird Rotisserie

Have you had the #CrispyBird? If not, today's the day! ? by @suppermixes #FriedChicken #Streetbird #InBirdWeTrust

A photo posted by Streetbird (@streetbirdnyc) on

So most of the food at Streetbird is over $10, to be quite honest. What you really want to get is the Crispy Bird Sandwich and its $9.50.

4. Silvana

Always good to be back at #silvanas! Delicious food, beautiful place and nice people! This place is a gem!

A photo posted by Alex On The Road (@a_ontheroad) on

Silvana is the shit. By day its got the best chicken shawarma around, by night its got a speakeasy vibe complete with live music and hookah. You really can’t go wrong with anything on the menu, but if you’re looking for suggestions check out the falafel ($6) and  the aforementioned shawarma ($9).

5. Freda’s Caribbean and Soul

FREDA's …. FOOD ALWAY MAKES ME FEEL BETTER! ?

A photo posted by tony (@tonywony) on

Everything is homemade and tastes like it is in the best way possible. Entrees come with peas and rice, and two sides and cost somewhere between $6.50 and $11.99. Get the brown chicken stew ($7.99) for maximum Caribbean love.

6. Taqueria y Fonda La Mexicana

Good friends bring you to tiny Mexican taquerias and order you incredible carnitas tacos

A photo posted by @erica_christensen15 on

Taqueria y Fonda definitely has the best Mexican food you’re going to find around campus. It’s relatively inexpensive and you feel like you’re in on a secret. Go for lunch to get the best deals.

7. La Toulousiane

Advertised as a patisserie, this place might not be the first place you think of for a meal. However, their sandwiches are amazing (think authentic crusty baguettes) and cheap ($6.50). Plus, La Toulousiane has bomb ass chocolate almond croissants to round out your French meal.

8. Milano Market

#Milano comes through, as always. THE Spicy Joey (number 71) aka Italian on crack. Full for days? #worthIt

A photo posted by Sidney Drill (@sidasquid) on

Milano’s is no secret. It’s good, reliable, and relatively inexpensive if you play your cards right. Get a salad if you’re fronting like you’re healthy, or treat yo’ self to one of their legendary sandwiches. Both options will run around $10 (assuming you don’t get all types of add-ins).

9. Chipotle

Today's forecast: clear skies and a chance of corn.

A photo posted by Chipotle (@chipotlemexicangrill) on

Not much to be said about this one; you know it, you love it. Enjoy it. Dive into your burrito or bowl and experience its harmonic flavors without too much guilt.

10. Westside Market

A neighborhood and campus staple, this 24/7 establishment has everything you need to satisfy your hunger. Whether cooking up something from scratch or grabbing something from the prepared food section, you can’t go wrong at Westside. I recommend picking up one of their soups and a roll for a complete meal under $5.