Oregon Ducks know hangovers far too well. Whether it be after a long Saturday game day crushing keystones, taking pulls of barb at your favorite live-out or an evening of dancing down 13th avenue; most of us wake up feeling like death several times a week and will need to refuel ourselves with some fire food. If you feel like stumbling somewhere, calling hungry ducks, or gathering the squad to feast, all these places are guaranteed to cure what ails yah.

1. Glenwood Restaurant

hungover breakfast in Eugene Oregon

Photo courtesy of @ellenhartley_ on Instagram

Glenwood is a prime stumble in location if you live in “the party zone” to the right of campus. Besides having some fuego waffles, Glenwood is known for its hearty classic breakfast plates along with their infamous potatoes that will soak up all your regrets from the night before.

2. Brail’s Restaurant

hungover breakfast in Eugene Oregon

Photo courtesy of @lizzybiz13 on Instagram

Brail’s is easily some of the best breakfast food in town and is THE student recovery spot after a long night out in the “Dirty Eug”, so be prepared to see a lot of (hungover) familiar faces. The Hangover Special is always a good call or any of the skillets or Benedicts will solve all your problems with hashbrowns and hollandaise.

3. Pho The Good Times

hungover breakfast in Eugene Oregon

Photo courtesy of @eugene__eats on Instagram

Waking up on a cold rainy morning with a headache and an empty stomach will send you and the gang on a mission to Pho The Good Times. They even have wheat free noodle options and super dank sauce options for all your dipping needs.

4. El Super Burrito

hungover breakfast in Eugene Oregon

Photo courtesy of @edelancie on Instagram

If you haven’t tried El Super Burrito, get a homie to drive you out the next time y’all have a wild night and get the Oregon Burrito. Many may know this is the California Burrito or the San Diego Burrito because of the addition of fries. These substantial ingredients make the perfect meal after a long night of drinking and will feed you days.

5. Caspian Mediterranean Cafe

hungover breakfast in Eugene Oregon

Photo courtesy of @mikevitellaro on Instagram

A great option for those living on and off campus, Caspian is just a short waddle from the entrance to campus on 13th and has tons of breakfast options. Many recommend the breakfast burrito, but I’m all about a double cheese burger with bacon.

6. Cafe Siena

hungover breakfast in Eugene Oregon

Photo courtesy of @klebiew on Instagram

Bruh…the chorizo breakfast burrito from here is not only great for hangovers but seriously one of the best I’ve ever had. People easily walk by this breakfast only spot, so that means short lines and more tomatillo salsa for the real ones.

7. The Original Pancake House

hungover breakfast in Eugene Oregon

Photo courtesy of @mollysfood on Instagram

Once you enter pancake heaven you may not know where to start, but if you immediately order a dutch pancake to share  with the crew you all will experience a blend of soft and crunchy fusion like no other. However, I always get the sausage links wrapped in pancakes of some savory sweet breakfast perfection.

8. Addi’s Diner

hungover breakfast in Eugene Oregon

Photo courtesy of @mariahswift on Instagram

Addi’s is worth the trip to Springfield for their awesome takes on classic breakfast dishes. It is also known for having a massive pancake that you can order to feed yourself for a century.

9. Papa’s Soul Food Kitchen and BBQ

hungover breakfast in Eugene Oregon

Photo courtesy of @_noens_ on Instagram

This comfort food will nurse you back to health with their rich and filling barbecued meats and plentiful side options. Definitely can’t go wrong with any of the sandwiches and the fried chicken is a must try.

10. Barnhart Brunch

hungover breakfast in Eugene Oregon

Photo courtesy of @uohousing on Instagram

If you are looking for an affordable option only a couple blocks from campus, hit up Barnhart Hall brunch for an easy brunch buffet. I recommend customizing a thick waffle and adding some seasonal toppings like raspberry compote and caramel.

There is seriously so many dope places in Eugene to take the morning or afternoon for yourself and feed your alcohol battered soul. Just remember the keys to recovering are good friends, fire food, and lots of orange juice.