It’s inevitable, we all love ice cream and we just can’t deny it. No matter where we go, we’re always looking for a good place to enjoy ice cream. So, if you’re ever in Florida, or if you live there and are looking for something to eat while you watch The Bachelorette, check out one of these places that are guaranteed to satisfy your ice cream craving.

1. Jaxon’s Ice Cream Parlor and Restaurant

florida

Photo courtesy of @jaxsonsicecream on Instagram

Jaxon’s has been featured on The Food Network and Good Morning America, so it’s kind of a big deal. This ice cream parlor featuring old-fashioned memorabilia will give you all the feels of nostalgia accompanied by HUGE scoops of ice cream. They give you an above average amount of ice cream and the list of flavors they have is endless.

#SpoonTip: Jaxon’s also offers sugar-free flavors and fat-free yogurts with special flavors available daily.

2. Cherry Smash Ice Cream Parlour

florida

Photo courtesy of @kickzbfood on Instagram

Cherry Smash is another old-fashioned ice cream parlor. They are known for their crazy, overwhelming ice cream sundaes. Their Birthday Explosion Sundae in particular is a must try (even if it’s not your birthday). They even have a Piña Colada Sundae. No words.

3. Brendy’s Ice Cream and Yogurt

florida

Photo courtesy of @food_stains on Instagram

Brendy’s is a chain ice cream shop that simply has great ice cream, good service and reasonable prices (our favorite part). They offer tons of sugar-free and even low-carb flavors. You won’t regret giving this place a shot if you ever find yourself in Boca Raton, FL.

4. Cecile’s Gourmet Italian Ices

florida

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

I’m going to cheat on this one a little, but Cecile’s deserves to be mentioned. It’s equivalent to Ralph’s Italian Ices on Long Island and offers delicious flavors like White Chocolate Brownie and Turtle Cheesecake. Residents who live in Florida will drive 30 minutes just to get Cecile’s on any normal night, which clearly means it’s worth checking out.

5. Sweet Pete’s Ice Cream

florida

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

We’re going to cheat a little bit on this one also–Sweet Pete’s is a fun, all-natural candy store that also sells awesome ice cream with Sea Salt Caramel being a fan favorite.

6. Kilwins

florida

Photo courtesy of @orietta__t on Instagram

Kilwins has killer specialty sundaes and milkshakes and their ice cream prices do not go beyond $5. Can it get any better?

7. SweetBerries Eatery and Frozen Custard

florida

Photo courtesy of @the_hungry_gator on Instagram

SweetBerries is the best place in Gainesville to get traditional, soft serve ice cream we all crave during the hot summer (which lasts all year here). Even when you order the smallest sized cup, they make sure they give you as much ice cream as humanly possible until it starts to drip down the sides of the cup.

8. Mr C’s Gourmet Italian Ice Cream

florida

Photo courtesy of @get.in.my.belly on Instagram

This ice cream will literally make you scream. Everything you order will be homemade and your waffle cones will be freshly made on the spot. Even though they don’t allow samples, you’ll love whatever you order. Guaranteed.

9. Azucar Ice Cream Company

florida

Photo courtesy of @ohmyjoshik on Instagram

This ice cream parlor invites you to go on a cultural experience. In the heart of Miami, Azucar gives all its ice cream flavors some Cuban fusion. Their ice cream contains high quality, all natural ingredients. Their sorbet flavors are also creative, and Azucar continues to make new tropical flavors daily so that they are always surprising their customers.

10. Dreamette

florida

Photo courtesy of @concettamasotti on Instagram

This ice cream shop is a must-visit, especially in the summer time. From Salted Caramel milkshakes to vanilla-chocolate swirls with flavored dips for the cones, you will never be dissatisfied with what Dreamette has to offer. This ice cream parlor is adored among residents of Jacksonville, and we can clearly see why.

#SpoonTip: Make sure to bring cash when you go. Dreamette does not accept cards.