Checkers (a drive-thru restaurant specializing in hamburgers, hot dogs, french fries, and milkshakes) of Winter Haven, FL, was the location/purpose of maybe one of the most ridiculous 911 calls ever made.

John May, 53, can be heard on the 911 call asking for an officer to respond because his drive-thru order was incorrect.

911 in a Drive-Thru

HA.

“I asked them to correct it,” May told the 911 dispatcher in a recording released on FOX 13 News. “The manager on staff… She told me that she wouldn’t correct and just leave.”

Okay, we all know the utter disappointment (and frustration) that comes with receiving a botched food order, especially if you’re hungry. But calling 911? Who are you, fuckin Michelle Tanner?

911 in a Drive-Thru

On that occasion, May was transferred to a Winter Haven Police Department dispatcher.

“She actually closed the window on me,” he explained to the dispatcher. “That’s insubordination!”

I can’t even believe the dispatcher responded, but she did (there must be a rule against hanging up…), saying, “I need to know what’s going on, what’s happening? Why do you need an officer?”

“Because the food that they sold me is incorrect,” May answered.

Ooooooh myyyyy gossshhhhh.

Winter Haven police officers actually responded to the Checkers at 940 Havendale Blvd. (there’s probably a rule against not showing up, too…) and when they arrived, they say May admitted that there was not an emergency, and he wanted officers to force the manager to amend his order.

May was arrested and charged with misuse of 911 and trespassing.

BEST BEST BEST part right here:

When the officers got there, May had already consumed more than half of the evidence.