Spoon University Logo
kitkatcreamer
kitkatcreamer
News

Coffee Mate & This Beloved Candy Brand Release A New Creamer

I’ve never been a drink-my-coffee-black type of person. I’ve always loved coffee, don’t get me wrong! But I like coffee best when it’s mixed with a little flavor. My favorite part of the Dunkin’ app, after all, is the sweetened and unsweetened syrups you can add to any drink. So a new creamer announcement always gets me excited, and Coffee Mate didn’t disappoint with its latest!

Coffee Mate’s Newest Collab

Coffee Mate has made a lot of candy inspired creamers before, such as the M&M creamer in 2020. Its latest collaboration is with Kit Kat, which I’m particularly excited for due to the wafer aspect. This could just be yet another chocolate-y creamer — unless Coffee Mate is able to replicate that crunchy middle, too. The creamer is set to hit shelves through August, so we won’t have to wait too long to try out this sweet collab for ourselves.

Coffee Mate
Photo via Family Fare

Other New Creamers

The creamers aren’t stopping with just Kit Kat, though. As the fall season rapidly approaches, a bunch of fan favorites are returning to stores. Most notably, of course, Pumpkin Spice. But Coffee Mate has also announced Caramel Apple Crisp and Zero Sugar White Chocolate Peppermint creamers. I’m particularly excited for the white chocolate peppermint, as I always love healthier alternatives for my drinks. But the Caramel Apple Crisp was described in the email announcement as tasting like, “sweet baked apples, cinnamon spice, milky coffee notes and caramelly goodness”, which just sounds too delicious to avoid.

While no specific date has been released, these all seem to be coming out around the same time. Make sure to keep an eye out for these flavors the next time you’re at the store, because they may pop up sooner than you think. 

Izzy Astuto (he/they) is a writer currently majoring in Creative Writing at Emerson College, with a specific interest in screenwriting. His work has previously been published by Hearth and Coffin, Sage Cigarettes, and The Gorko Gazette, amongst others. He is currently a reader for journals such as PRISM international and Alien Magazine. You can find more of their work on their website, at https://izzyastuto.weebly.com/. Their Instagram is izzyastuto2.0 and Twitter is adivine_tragedy.