If you’re living in New York City, or have been paying the slightest attention in the food world, then you’ve definitely heard or seen the monstrosities that are Black Tap milkshakes. Having been there in the past month, I can personally attest to the long lines. It took me about an hour and half to even get to the front doors. Keeping that in mind, I can’t — and know you probably can’t either — afford to wait for hours for just one shake.

That being said, may I present, The Burgary. This joint is dishing out milkshakes just as epic and just as calorie-packed as the other competitors. Only difference? The wait, at least for now. Their shakes are definitely on the spectrum of over-the-top which should suit all your food photo-taking needs.

The S’mores Milkshake

The Burgary

Photo courtesy of @ny.foodie on Instagram

If cute teddy grahams weren’t enough, why not add an entire s’more into your milkshake?

The Oreo Milkshake

The Burgary

Photo courtesy of @leahscohen on Instagram

It’s all of your childhood goals wrapped into one perfect package.

The Strawberry Milkshake

The Burgary

Photo courtesy of @thefoodlifenyc on Instagram

Cloud of whipped cream? Check. Giant strawberry? Check. Cascading waterfall of sprinkles? Triple check.

The Reese’s Milkshake

The Burgary

Photo courtesy of @afoodiezsoul on Instagram

There is nothing more beautiful than a marriage between peanut butter and chocolate.

So in conclusion, The Burgary is definitely the cool kid in class you want to sit next to. You’ll share notes, make jokes and become best buds. Go check them out ASAP before the line wraps out the door.