While tirelessly pursuing our four (or five) year degrees, most of us have been subject to the woes of ramen noodles, frozen pizzas, and the McDonald’s Dollar Menu. Being broke AF college students living on meager allowances, we’re often given the short end of the culinary stick. Lucky for us, Whole Foods made an announcement this week that’s about to change all of that.

Photo by Natalie Choy

Whole Foods has historically catered to wealthier consumers, oftentimes leaving their usually heavy wallets light. This past Wednesday, Whole Foods founder and CEO John Mackey announced that his company will soon be launching a chain of grocery stores to appeal to its younger, more price-conscious shoppers.

Photo by Natalie Choy

While we don’t yet know what these dream stores will be called or where they’ll be located, Mackey promises they’ll “feature a modern streamlined design, innovative technology, and a curated selection.”

For college-aged foodies around the country, having access to nutritious foods at affordable prices might sound too good to be true, but the project is reportedly well underway. The stores are set to open in 2016.

Want more tips for eating on a budget? Check these out: