Spoon University Logo
News

When Is Trader Joe’s Releasing Its Pumpkin Products? 

Updated Published

It’s delicious. It’s simple. It’s demure. It’s the taste of fall: Pumpkin. Trader Joe’s is easily one of the top grocery stores thanks to its wide variety of food options, and when it comes to pumpkin-flavored products, the grocery store chain truly goes above and beyond with an array of products for fall enthusiasts to savor. Trader Joe’s fall products have almost everyone eagerly awaiting their arrival. But when do the items actually hit the shelves? Well, according to some Trader Joe’s fan social media platforms, it could be as early as September 5.

When is fall coming to Trader Joe’s? 

With TikTok buzzing with excitement over the release of the pumpkin and seasonal items, fans are on the edge of their seats. 

In @j9doeslife’s TikTok asking when the fall items are dropping, one user commented, “I️ booked a day off on September 13 with a harsh need to buy hoards of their pumpkin stuff.” If that doesn’t describe our need for Trader Joe’s fall items, I don’t know what does. 

Another user commented, “I’ve heard it’s September 5th!!” The original creator mentioned that her store said the “pumpkin stuff” drops September 1. 

According to @traderjoesobsessed on Instagram, September 5 is the expected date. The post not only highlights the arrival of fall items but also mini canvas tote bags and mini cooler bags.

What fall products can we expect?

Though not on the shelves just yet, last year’s fall products are still on the Trader Joe’s website. Here’s what we’re hoping returns to shelves this year.

Pumpkin Bread & Muffin Mix

As the temperatures begin to fall, there’s no better way to start your day than with a warm, comforting pumpkin breakfast. Whether you choose pumpkin bread or muffins, this mix is bursting with flavor. The perfect balance of cinnamon and nutmeg adds a cozy spice to every bite, making each mouthful deliciously satisfying. Don’t miss out on this treat and look for the orange box in the baking aisle.

Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli 

There’s nothing more cute or aesthetically pleasing for a fall date night than cooking honey roasted pumpkin ravioli. Not only is it easy to make, but this dish also offers a delicious twist on a classic fall dinner. The ravioli combines the rich flavors of honey, brown sugar, molasses, and cheese, creating a sweet and savory blend that’s truly irresistible. Paired with a fresh salad, it makes for a perfectly balanced and memorable meal.

Organic Pumpkin Spice Cashew Yogurt 

Trader Joe’s organic pumpkin spice cashew yogurt is the perfect quick and delicious option for those on the go. Dairy-free, this yogurt features a creamy base of organic cashews blended with water, then finished with coconut cream and a touch of sugar for added richness. Packed with seasonal flavors, it delivers the same probiotic benefits as other Trader Joe’s yogurts, making it a nourishing and tasty choice for fall.

Pumpkin Cheesecake

Hot take: the ultimate dessert is cheesecake. This version at Trader Joe’s is elevated by the rich flavors of pumpkin, creating the perfect fall indulgence. The pumpkin cheesecake is meticulously crafted to deliver exceptional taste at an unbeatable value. This creamy delight features generous amounts of smooth, rich cream cheese, real pumpkin (no longer in its original form by the time it reaches your plate), and a blend of warm pumpkin pie spices. Serving this dessert is as easy as slicing a piece, but to elevate it further, add a drizzle of caramel sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. Every bite offers a delicious balance of sweetness and seasonal flair, making it the ultimate treat for any dessert lover.

Non-Dairy Pumpkin Oat Beverage

Attention coffee lovers, Trader Joe’s offers a delightful creamy oat and pumpkin beverage that’s perfect for enhancing your morning coffee. This milk-like drink seamlessly blends with your coffee, adding a rich, seasonal flavor while providing a creamy texture. Not only does it complement your coffee with a hint of pumpkin spice, but it’s also a great dairy-free alternative that adds a touch of fall to your routine. Embrace the benefits of a delicious, plant-based option that elevates your coffee experience and makes your mornings a bit more special.