Spoon University Logo
wendy\'s friday the 13 deal
wendy\'s friday the 13 deal
[Photo via Wendy\'s]
News

This Wendy’s Friday The 13th Deal Is Scary Good

Fall is in the air and aside from the smell of crisp leaves and pumpkin spice, I’m sure you’re also getting a hint of Wendy’s, too. Well, that’s because starting Friday, September 13, Wendy’s is rolling out delectable deals to celebrate the fall season we all know and love. From their iconic chicken nuggets to their tasty cheeseburger (that never cuts corners), you’ll be *dying* to get your hands on these menu items that are served up fresh with a side of savings. And in college, that counts. Whether you’re a casual customer or a loyal user of the Wendy’s app, you won’t want to miss out on these offers that will help you deliciously ring in the spooky season. Check out all the upcoming steals below, including a Wendy’s Friday The 13th deal.

Frosty The 13th

Spooky Season might be creeping up earlier than we thought with Wendy’s scary good deals. This Friday, September 13, Wendy’s Rewards members can access the app to receive a free fry of any size, with any purchase. I think we all know what goes hand in hand with Wendy’s fries, and, of course, that’s their Frosty. Customers can head to their local Wendy’s and purchase a small frosty for only $1, through the end of September. If the vanilla Frosty is your favorite, (personally I think you can never go wrong with chocolate), lucky for you, because it’s been added back to Wendy’s menu across the nation. Go get your hands on it while you can!

New $5 Big Noon Saucy Deal

Wendy’s is making sure that customers have access to all the spicy nuggs their heart desires as they feast their eyes on football this season. Available exclusively in the Wendy’s app, fans can get a combo of 6-piece Saucy Nuggs in their favorite flavor, a small soft drink and a small fry all for only $5. With a deal this good, I just might have to start watching football every Sunday. 

If you think you’ll be glued to your seat the whole game, don’t worry because Wendy’s is also offering $0 delivery fees on Saturdays for fans everywhere. Spicy nuggs do make for the best halftime show, right?

National Cheeseburger Day Deals

September 18 marks National Cheeseburger Day, and I don’t know about you, but that is basically my favorite food. Wendy’s is looking for customers who want to celebrate this holiday with them, and the deals are too juicy to pass up. From September 18-22, fans will be able to receive a 1¢ Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with any purchase. This offer is redeemable within the Wendy’s app, so make sure to sign up to receive even more mouthwatering deals this season!

Juliana is a writer for Spoon University's National Writers Program. She reports on all things food and any new foodie trends circulating social media.Before joining SpoonHQ Juliana was a staff writer for her university's student-run newspaper, the Suffolk Journal, when she was attending Suffolk University in the heart of Boston. She wrote a variety of articles that covered Arts, campus life, student clubs, and News. She is going to be a junior at Endicott College in the fall with a major in Journalism.Juliana loves going on walks, working out, hanging out with family and friends, and watching her favorite TV shows in her spare time. Some of her favorite foods come from recipes rooted in her family's Portuguese culture.https://www.linkedin.com/in/juliana-pinto-a88452266/