Godiva is even sweeter this summer in celebration of their 90th Anniversary by releasing scrumptious new Berry Cones, soft serve ice cream flavors, Chocolixirs, and more. I got to try some of their new treats, and it was definitely love at first bite. These new releases easily became my new summer obsessions, and there is no doubt in my mind that you’ll be hooked on these new treats too.

Godiva

Photo by Madison Mordoh

90th Anniversary Soft Serve

Godiva

Photo courtesy of WestfieldUTC

Nothing screams summer quite like ice cream. Lucky for you, Godiva carries a line of creamy soft serve that is better than the rest because it’s made with real Godiva chocolate in a swirl of White Chocolate Vanilla Bean and Dark Chocolate.

The 90th Anniversary Collection offers a Raspberry and Rose Soft Serve, which is my personal summertime favorite flavor. Top off your preferred soft serve flavor with sweet raspberry sauce and fun sprinkles to create this summertime treat. Enjoy it in a waffle cone dipped in real Godiva chocolate and nestled with raspberry crunch.

Raspberry and Rose Chocolixir

Godiva

Photo by Madison Mordoh

Godiva released an all new Chocolixir as part of their 90th Anniversary Collection. This drink screams summer with its white chocolate Chocolixir base, a decadent raspberry and rose swirl, crispy raspberry crunchies, and finalized with a drizzle of their sweet-tart raspberry sauce. The refreshing and sweet flavors made this Chocolixir my go-to summer drink.

Berry Cones

Godiva

Photo by Madison Mordoh

What is better than chocolate covered strawberries? Try Godiva’s new line of Berry Cones that are filled with the freshest chocolate covered berries. These cones include not only strawberries but also blackberries and blueberries to satisfy your sweet tooth all summer long.

Oreo Trufflelata

Godiva

Photo by Madison Mordoh

Godiva makes delicious Trufflelatas, which are made from real Godiva chocolate truffles. The Oreo Trufflelata is a shake made from their in-house Cookie Dough Truffle, decadent white chocolate, and topped with whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate and Oreo cookie crumbles.

Pretzel Caramel Crunch Bar

Godiva

Photo courtesy of food.theplainjane.com

This review wouldn’t be complete without featuring a piece of Godiva’s famous chocolate. My personal favorite this summer are Godiva’s Pretzel Caramel Crunch Bars. These bars are both salty and sweet from the pretzel, caramel, sea salt, and chocolate combination, making this piece of chocolate perfect for the summertime.