Blake Lively, best known for her role as Serena van der Woodsen in Gossip Girl, has finally answered some hard hitting food related questions. Not only is she a great actress, but she has a passion for baking. Here are just a few highlights about Blake and her love of food that were discovered after watching her interview with Vogue.

Her shoes remind her of Gobstoppers.

Blake Lively

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

Blake has a pretty awesome sense of style. In her interview she says, “I have shoes that look like everlasting Gobstoppers.” You know you’re a true food person when even your clothes remind you of food.

You can tell she loves to bake, especially cupcakes.

Blake Lively

Photo courtesy of youtube.com

Her passion for baking is obvious as Blake admits she bakes to often. Her husband has coined their home “the Blakery”. She loves chocolate soufflés and believes that it is impossible to not like desserts. She’ll also choose cake over pie. But the true excitement comes when she’s asked about cupcakes. Anything cupcake related she’ll say yes to. As she said in her interview, cupcakes  are “much better baked than raw”.

She definitely has a list of favorites.

Blake Lively

Photo by Caroline McCune

Blake states that her favorite food is melted cheese (but really it’s chocolate soufflés. She just didn’t want to use the same answer twice.) And if you ask about favorite food, you have to ask about the least favorite, which in Blake’s case is sea urchin. Her favorite Disney animal is Remy from Ratatouille which makes sense because Blake cooks. But the most surprising answer is her favorite condiment. Blake’s answer, “Mayonnaise…unless icing counts as a condiment”.

She knows what she wants in hypothetical situations.

Blake Lively

Photo courtesy of Jocelyn Hsu

Remember those what if situations? Well Blake knows what she wants. For brunch, she’d want Eggs Benedict. If she was up at 4 am on a Saturday night, she said she would be eating cookies, because “the only reason [she] would be awake at 4 am on a Saturday night is because I’m baking them”. And if she was stranded on an island and could only eat one food forever, she’d have truffle pappardelle from Scalinatella.

She’d grab a cup of coffee with some great people.

Blake Lively

Photo courtesy of Oneisha Lee

Though there both dead, Blake confessed she’d have a cup of coffee with Alan Watts, a British philosopher and Eleanor Roosevelt, the former First Lady. However, if a coffee date were to happen, we’d find Blake drinking some homemade hot chocolate rather than coffee because she likes her coffee “in the trash”. And we know it won’t be at a Starbucks because she asked “Do people go to Starbucks these days?”.

Don’t mess with Blake.

Blake Lively

GIF courtesy of gifs.com

When you’re having Blake Lively explain to you why you should get wooden floors instead of carpet, you better not take her cupcake. After the incident, she was asked if anything was every stolen from her besides a cupcake and Blake’s response is “My freedom after I murder that man for stealing my cupcakes.” Note to self: don’t steal a cupcake from Blake Lively.

Watch the entire interview with Blake Lively here.