Do you eat to live or live to eat?

If you fall into the second category, you belong in Spoon University.

It’s recruitment time and we want you to join our team. If you spend your time surfing the web for new food blogs or in your kitchen creating recipes to rival the Cronut, Spoon is the place for you. We cover everything from how to make a cake in your dorm room, to where to go on a first date in Philly, to finding the best egg sandwich on campus. Our totally student run publication is fun, relatable and filled with food-centric news and facts that you’ll actually want to read.

While our website is totally awesome on its own, we’re also a social group. Throughout the year we host many events to share our love of accessible, delicious food with the rest of campus. From Valentines bake sales to Food Truck Rallies, we have it all.

We’re currently looking for writers, editors, photographers and marketers. Whether you like to write about food or just eat it, we have a place for you on our team. Applications are due at midnight on September 12th. 

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our Business Director, Vinita Saggurti (vinitas@sas.upenn.edu) and our Editor In Chief, Amanda Shulman (ashuls23@gmail.com).

See you soon!