The first Friday of June is coming up, so stop thinking about your beach bod and start planning how you’ll drive, run, skip, swim or even pogo stick to get yourself a free donut. On Friday, June 5th, several donut shops across the country will be dishing out these decadent fried circles of joy in celebration of National Donut Day 2015.

Sweet Eat animated GIF

This day was established in 1938 by the Salvation Army to honor those who served donuts to soldiers during World War I. We’ve created a list of some of the locations that will be participating in this food holiday by giving away free donuts to customers and donating back to the Salvation Army.

Keep in mind that donuts are given out as supplies last, so get there as soon as you can.

Why a Dozen Donuts are Better Than a Dozen Roses This Valentine’s Day

Photo by Sophie Clingan-Darack

Krispy Kreme

This famous donut chain will be dishing out one free donut per customer in all U.S and Canadian shops with no purchase necessary. You can choose any variety, although we find the classic glaze to be the most tempting.

Dunkin’ Donuts

Available at participating stores around the globe with the purchase of any beverage. Pair your iced caramel latte with a guilt-free donut.

LaMar’s Donuts

With southern and midwest locations, this chain will be giving away a free donut with no purchase necessary.

Shipley Do-Nuts

Find a participating location near you. There are many stores in Texas, Tennessee, Arkansas and surrounding states. Each customer can walk away with one free glazed donut, no purchase necessary.

Fractured Prune Doughnuts

This chain is expanding across the countryspecializing in gourmet donut flavors. At participating locations, each customer will receive a free honey glazed cinnamon sugar OC Sand donut. While you’re there, try out other hand-dipped creations like banana cream pie, blackberry cobbler and cookies & cream.

Cumberland Farms

This convenience store has locations along the East Coast. They will be giving out one donut with the purchase of a coffee or Chill Zone beverage during the hours of 5 am and 10 am.

Doughnut Planet

This doughnut shop is spreading quickly with locations throughout New York. On Friday, you will receive one complementary mini cake doughnut with every order.

Vine Doughnut animated GIF

May the odds be ever in your favor this National Donut Day.