Spoon University Logo
starbucksfallmenuleaked
starbucksfallmenuleaked
News

The Starbucks Fall Menu Was Leaked — Here’s What We Know

Summer is still in full swing, but that has never stopped Starbucks from rolling out its iconic fall drinks. While the fall bevvies aren’t available just yet, we do have a few hints as to what might be on the autumn menu, thanks to an online leak. And the ever-popular Pumpkin Spice Latte might have some new rivals.

What are the potential drinks on the Starbucks fall menu?

These leaks came from the hand of @Markie_Devo on Instagram, who kindly shared the fall lineup and is known for sharing fast food menu items ahead of releases. It, of course, includes the Pumpkin Spice Latte served in any way desirable (iced, hot, or frappuccino). The pumpkin train keeps rolling with a brand new Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai and Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Starbucks made sure to cover the pumpkin-flavored pastries in the form of a Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffin.

Pumpkin aside, Starbucks has added other items in its potential fall rollout, which includes an Iced Apple Crisp Cream Chai and a Salted Pecan Cream Cold Foam (Thanksgiving-themed, and we love it). Following the Apple Crisp Cream Chai, you can enjoy the new Baked Apple Croissant. For all the oat milk lovers, Starbucks went above and beyond — the coffee chain is releasing an Oat Milk Iced Apple Crisp Shaken Espresso and an Oat Milk Apple Crisp Macchiato, along with a new Iced Oat Milk Pecan Crunch Latte. Staying on brand, you can look forward to an all-new Raccoon Cake Pop (the exact flavor of this is, sadly, unconfirmed), as well as the all-new Mummy Cookie.

When will the Starbucks fall menu be released?

If the launch is similar to last year, you can expect to enjoy these new fall flavors around August 22, just about three weeks from now. Starbucks released its Pumpkin Spice Latte on August 24 of last year, so expect similar timing for these fun new drinks and snacks. However, it is expected that the Iced Oat Milk Pecan Crunch Latte and the Salted Pecan Cream Cold Foam will be released a bit later (along with the Mummy Cookie), around September 19. Sweater weather cannot come soon enough!