The is Chicago’s local music festival that’s been operating since 2006. It’s a three-day experience in Union Park that showcases the best up-and-coming artists from around the globe, along with touring participants and legends. The festival includes more than 40 performances as well as sixty-thousand attendees.

The Pitchfork Music Festival isn’t just known for the music, however, as it also includes the very best of Chicago’s restaurants to support local businesses and the food community as a whole. The event will be running from Friday, July 19 through Sunday, July 21 for the 2024 season, and their food vendors will not disappoint.

What food vendors will be there?

General ticket admission holders will have access to 18 vendors, which includes some of Chicago’s classic restaurants. Those restaurants are are Cevapcici, famous for its Balkan sausages, Soul Veg City, who's considered a pioneer for vegan food in the Southside region of Chicago, Avrom Farm, known for its fried chicken and waffles that are served at local farmers markets, Chillwaukee, an ice-pop seller based in Milwaukee, Josephine’s Cooking, a soul food restaurant that’s a legend in Chicago, and Sausage Fest, an encased meat food truck based in Chicago.

The rest of the food vendors for general admission holders are as follows: Pretty Cool Ice Cream, Beat Kitchen, Benjyehuda, Bumbu Roux, Café Tola, Chicago’s Dog House, Connie’s, El Campeon, Festi Bowl, LC Pho, Motorshucker, and Tang Deep.

VIP members however will have access to meals from Publican Quality Meats, a local butcher shop, market, and cafe, Big Star, a Mexican street-food-inspired restaurant and bar, and Dove’s Luncheonette, included in their VIP package.

“This year, our goal was to elevate the festival’s food program across the board by curating a mix of restaurants and flavors as eclectic and exciting as our musical lineup,” executive production director of Pitchfork Music Festival Seth Dodson said in a statement to Eater. “My hope is that whether festivalgoers are looking to try something new or return to a beloved favorite, there’s an experience here for them.”