This week The World’s 50 Best released their list for the 50 best restaurants across the globe. Coming in strong this year are European restaurants, however, the United States had 6 restaurants make it into the top 50. Chances are none of us will make it to all of these restaurants, but it doesn’t hurt to dream. Check out the full list here, but for now, here are some of the top 15 restaurants in the world.

1. Osteria Francescana – Modena, Italy

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @emanuelecozzo on Instagram

Knocking El Celler de Can Roca out of the number one spot, Osteria Francescana reigns supreme. Too broke to fly to Italy? Don’t worry, you can still get your Italian fix at home.

2. El Celler de Can Roca – Girona, Spain

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @elcellerdecanroca on Instagram

They may have dropped to number two on the list, but making it in the top ten is still a huge triumph, and who are we to judge?

3. Eleven Madison Park – New York City

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @rat_matt on Instagram

Representing the U. S. of A, Eleven Madison Park may be the closest you’ll get to trying one of these restaurants. Just make sure you’re okay dining at a restaurant with four dollar signs on Yelp.

4. Central – Lima

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @centralrest on Instagram

If you’re craving Peruvian food, Central is the restaurant you need. You’ll have to make a reservation 60 days in advance, but if you’re too impatient you can always make your own Peruvian food at home

5. Noma – Copenhagen

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @nomacph on Instagram

You may have to wait until the fourth of July for the next round of reservations to open, but this four-time world’s best restaurant is definitely worth the wait.

6. Mirazur – Menton, France

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @restaurantmirazur on Instagram

If you were planning on visiting Mirazur this summer, think again. Reservations are booked out until June of next year. But what else would you expect from a two star Michelin restaurant?

7. Mugaritz – San Sebastian, Spain

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @mugaritz on Instagram

Ever think to yourself, 10 courses is nowhere near enough food for me? If that’s the case than the 20-course dining experience at Mugaritz is for you.

8. Narisawa – Tokyo, Japan

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @press_narisawa on Instagram

Focusing on local ingredients, Narisawa represents the true meaning of authentic Japanese cuisine. So next time you’re craving Japanese, skip the sushi burrito, and head to Narisawa.

9. Steirereck – Vienna

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @momo.fracs on Instagram

Steirereck may showcase an incredibly modern menu, but Chef Heinz Reitbauer still stays true to Austrian cuisine featuring Wiener Schnitzel on the menu.

10. Asador Etxebarri – Biscay, Spain

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @matoses on Instagram

Perhaps the only thing more impressive than Chef Victor Arguinzoniz’s menu is the fact that instead of proper culinary training, Arguinzoniz taught himself to cook through trial and error.

11. D.O.M. – Sao Paulo, Brazil

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @dom.restaurant on Instagram

Former DJ and party animal, Chef Alex Atala keeps his punk attitude even in the kitchen, featuring dishes that include the use of ants.

12. Quintonil – Mexico City

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @rest_quintonil on Instagram

Describing his food as, “free, personal, and hommie” Chef Jorge Vallejo makes sure every customer leaves with a true taste of Mexico.

13. Maido – Lima

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @potoko1981 on Instagram

Uniting Peruvian and Japanese cuisine, Chef Mitsuharu Tsumura’s 15 step dining experience is two and a half hours of heaven.

14. Ledbury – London

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @superbreadmanjo on Instagram

Chef Brett Graham may have started the Ledbury when he was 25, but his dishes are anything but juvenile. Proof that young, doesn’t always mean amateur.

15. Alinea – Chicago

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @thealineagroup on Instagram

They may be one of the top restaurants in the world, but with dishes like their green apple helium balloons, it’s safe to say Alinea does not take themselves too seriously.

16. Azurmendi – Bilbao, Spain

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @azurmendi_atxa on Instagram

Before dining at Azurmendi, guests are invited to tour and inspect the rooftop vegetable garden, ensuring there are no questions about where their food is coming from.

17. Piazza Duomo – Alba, Italy

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @por_shwin on Instagram

Perhaps the only thing more colorful than the Piazza Duomo menu is their all pink decor.

18. White Rabbit – Moscow

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @whiterabbitmoscow on Instagram

Jumping from number 23 to number 18 this year, White Rabbit exemplifies the meaning of hard work paying off.

19. Arpege – Paris

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @alain_passard on Instagram

You won’t find any red meat at this restaurant, but rest assured your appetite will still be satisfied with Chef Alain Passard’s farm fresh veggies delivered to the restaurant daily.

20. Amber – Hong Kong

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @yvixof on Instagram

A 6 course meal at Amber may cost you around $280 per person, but at least it’s cheaper than a Hamilton ticket right?

21. Arzak – San Sebastian, Spain

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @arzakrestaurant on Instagram

Obviously Arzak is a go to destination for food lovers, but as an extra perk this restaurant houses a wine cellar stocked with over 100,000 wine bottles. And we thought 4 bottle of Two-Buck-Chuck was excessive.

22. The Test Kitchen – Cape Town, South Africa

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @thetestkitchenct on Instagram

You can always tell a restaurant is top notch when you look at the menu, but don’t see any prices.

23. Gaggan – Bangkok

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @lalisakim on Instgram

Boasting an impressive 19 courses, the Gaggan Experience is not for the faint of heart, or weak of stomach.

24. Le Bernardin – New York City

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @lebernardinny on Instagram

Whether you prefer your seafood raw, or thoroughly cooked, Le Bernardin has a dish for everyone.

25. Pujol – Mexico City

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @pujolrestaurant on Instagram

Pujol may be on cheaper side of these restaurants, but certainly doesn’t mean less flavor.

26. Clove Club – London

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @mattgammarayz on Instagram

The Clove Club’s laid back atmosphere allows diners to enjoy their meal, without having to constantly half smile, and nod at their waiters assuring them everything is to their liking.

27. Saison – San Francisco

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @jonsplates on Instagram

Want to try one of these restaurants, but don’t have the attire? You are more than welcome at Saison with their no dress code policy.

28. Geranium – Copenhagen, Denmark

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @theimportantstuff.ch on Instagram

At first Google search, you may be confused to see Geranium located in Denmark’s national soccer stadium, but the unusual location has no impact on quality of the food.

29. Tickets – Barcelona

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @puppup_foodguru on Instagram

Though I’m not exactly sure what an air waffle is, I’ll gladly eat one made by the World’s Best Pastry Chef of 2015.

30. Astrid y Gaston – Lima

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @vegawine on Instagram

Located in the heart of Lima, it would be hard to find more authentic Peruvian food than this.

31. Nihonryori RyuGin – Tokyo

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @lesplaisirsdeblaise on Instagram

What’s better than eating killer Japanese food? Training under chef Seiji Yamamoto and learning how to make killer Japanese food yourself.

32. Restaurant Andre – Singapore

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @restaurant_andre on Instagram

Not only does chef André Chiang run one of the best restaurants in the country, but he also speaks four languages. Meanwhile, I’m just excited I didn’t burn my toast.

33. Attica – Melbourne, Australia

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @atticamelbourne on Instagram

Did you know you can eat kangaroo? Because you can, and it’s awesome.

34. Restaurant Tim Raue – Berlin, Germany

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @lwongofficial on Instagram

If it’s good enough for Obama, it’s good enough for us.

35. Vendome – Bergisch Gladbach, Germany

50 best restaurants

Photo courtesy of @sybaritic_journeys on Instagram

A 5 course dining experience at Vendome may run you around the same price as 15 Black Tap milkshakes, but with starched white tablecloths you better believe it’s worth it.