Who says you can’t have cookies for breakfast? Crumbl, the cookie company known for the popular weekly flavor drops, is collabing with cereal brand Kellogg on a new sweet cereal.

Cousins Jason McGowan and Sawyer Hemsley co-founded Crumbl in 2017 in pursuit of the perfect cookie. Since its inception, the brand has exploded in popularity in the United States, making it the fastest-growing cookie company in the country. Featuring fresh flavors and a rotating weekly menu, the brand boasts a large online presence and has capitalized on consumer reviews of cookies all over social media.

Now, Crumbl’s iconic cookies are available in miniature cereal form. However, the Internet remains divided over the product, with some people calling the cereal a “gentrified” version of General Mills-produced Cookie Crisp.

What does the cereal taste like?

According to a TikTok video posted by Kelsie Flaim, Crumbl’s new cereal “tastes more like a blueberry muffin than a chocolate chip cookie.”

“It smells like not-so-good vanilla protein powder,” user @haleyconradd said in a TikTok clip. “It tastes way better than it smells. It does taste similar to Cookie Crisp. A little bit different of a texture, though. I think it’s more like a rice puff sort of situation.”

Although prices are similar for both products, the chocolate chips in Crumbl’s cereal are considerably smaller than those found in Cookie Crisp. And while both cereals resemble bite-size cookies, the color of Crumbl’s cereal is much lighter than that of Cookie Crisp.

“Right off the bat, Cookie Crisp has so much more sweetness to it than Crumbl’s,” user @kayleighleon said in a TikTok review. “Crumbl’s is a rice cereal, so they are getting holes in them and they are filling up with more and more milk. If you love soggy cereal, maybe this is for you. I’m not really a fan of either of these cereals.”

Instagram user @costcoguy4u_ disagreed, sharing in a Reel that Crumbl’s cookie cereal is “the best” he’s ever had.

“I can’t stop eating it,” he said.

Where can I purchase the new cereal?

You can decide for yourself whether Crumbl’s new cereal is worth the hype by purchasing a box of two bags at Costco for $6.49. The product can also be purchased from retailers Target and Food Lion.

While it may not be revolutionary, my verdict is that the new cereal is still worth a try. A four-pack box of cookies from Crumbl typically costs a little over $12, making the cereal an economical alternative to satisfying sweet tooth cravings. Besides, who could really say no to cookies for breakfast?