Spoon University Logo

As the 2024 NFL season kicks off, many food brands are doubling down on deals that make game day even more exciting. Whether you’re cheering on your favorite team from the couch or tailgating with friends, there’s no better way to enjoy the game than with a side of chicken wings, fries, sweet treats, and all the football food favorites. From discounts to exclusive game-day specials, we’ve rounded up the best NFL food deals you won’t want to miss this season.

Papa Murphy’s

Papa Murphy’s is hooking you up with a major 30% off on September 5 with the code ‘FOOTBALL24.’ No minimum order is required, customers only need to grab their favorite pizza, save big, and get ready for game day.

DoorDash

DoorDash is making game days even better by teaming up with six-time champion Bill Belichick, who’s serving as this season’s “Fan Coach.” 

To get fans ready, DoorDash has launched a limited-edition hoodie with cut-off sleeves, featuring a built-in insulated pocket to keep snacks warm and drinks cool. Each hoodie comes with a $50 DoorDash gift card to help you host the ultimate watch party, and a few lucky fans will even score a signed football from the Fan Coach himself! 

Plus, DashPass, DoorDash’s membership program, lets members save even more with $0 delivery fees, reduced service fees, and exclusive perks on select game day deals. Don’t miss out on MVP offers from fan favorites, available exclusively on DoorDash.

• Free 10PC Boneless Wings from Wingstop on orders of $30+ from September 5 to 9.
  • Free 10-piece Saucy Nuggs from Wendy’s on orders of $20+ are available for four straight weekends, including September 7 to 8, September 14 to 15, September 21 to 22, and September 28 to 29.
  • $5 off orders $30+ with purchase of a pizza at Papa John’s from September 19 to 22.
  • $5 off orders of $25+ at Papa John’s from September 26 to 29.

Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse, known for its over-the-top desserts such as the iconic Chocolate Thunder from Down Under and Salted Caramel Cookie Skillet, is making sure game day has a sweet little treat. Outback is offering a free dessert with the purchase of any adult entrée from September 6 to 8. Use the code ‘SWEETS’ when dining in or ordering online to get your dessert for free.

Applebee’s Grill & Bar

Wings are a game day staple, and Applebee’s Grill and Bar knows how to satisfy that craving. Since September 3, Applebee’s has been serving up 50¢ Boneless Wings — available dining in and ordering online or through the app. Fans can choose between six mouthwatering flavors: Classic Buffalo, Honey BBQ, Sweet Asian Chile, Garlic Parmesan, Extra Hot Buffalo, or Honey Pepper. 

Chili’s Grill & Bar

Football fans, Chili’s Grill and Bar is where it’s at! During game time, it’s happy hour all day on Saturdays and Sundays, and Mondays and Thursdays from 3 p.m. to close. On non-game days (Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays), happy hour runs from 3 to 6 p.m. Enjoy beer starting at $3, margaritas for $6, chicken wings for $7, and Loaded Queso Fries for $6. Plus, on Mondays, customers can score a free eight-piece boneless chicken wing order when they buy one.

Luiza Louback is a contributing writer for the Spoon University National Writers Program. She is a junior at the University of Pennsylvania, majoring in English and Communications. At Penn, she is the Arts Editor at 34th Street Magazine and a reporter for The Daily Pennsylvanian.