Whether you’re a New York-style, Chicago-style, or frozen pizza lover, Spoon University has you covered with deals that you won’t be able to ignore. When it comes to food-themed days, it doesn’t get any better than a day dedicated to celebrating one of America’s all-time favorite foods. This year, National Pizza Day falls on Friday, February 9. Here are some of the hottest restaurants and chains celebrating the cheesy holiday.

California Pizza Kitchen

Calling all pizza-loving homebodies. If you purchase two California Pizza Kitchen single-serve or multi-serve frozen pizzas, you’ll get your money back! Who doesn’t love free pizza from the comfort of their own home?

Fazoli’s

This quick-service chain is perfect for a quick dine-in experience, post-work carry-out, or off-day delivery. The chain offering a National Pizza Day deal which includes whole pizza and eight breadsticks for $9.99 with the code “Pizza24”.

Marco’s Pizza

With code PIZZOLI, get the perfect pizza pairing: Pizzoli for $5.99. You can also get $3 off any specialty pizza with code "SPECIAL3."

Pizza Hut

The famous restaurant is celebrating the holiday in style with a “Deal Lover’s Menu,” which includes 17 different dishes for $7 each when you order two or more. This way you can get your hands on one-topping pizzas, cheese sticks, melts, and more!

Jet’s Pizza

The pizza chain is offering 20% off all of its menu-priced pizzas on the cheesy holiday.

BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse

With any take-out or delivery online or mobile app order, pizza lovers can use the code “HALFOFF” to get 50% off any large tavern-cut or deep-dish pizza on any day except Monday — in which case they’re already half off!

Toppers Pizza

Customers can earn a free medium pizza when they spend $10 in the app anytime between February 9 and February 14 with the free pizza added to their account on February 15.