Spoon University Logo
stanley starbucks fall tumbler
stanley starbucks fall tumbler
Starbucks
News

A New Starbucks Stanley Cup Is Coming Just In Time For Fall

A gentle breeze carries scents of apples and a golden glow embraces a pumpkin patch. Fall can be argued as the best season because of its perfect weather for sweaters and the colors of fallen leaves and fashion thrives during the season, and of course, it’s the best time to listen to jazz and enjoy apple cider. The truth is that fall is really the season for coffee, feasts, and community. While permissions and pumpkins are in season, you know what else is? Starbucks merch! One of the leading coffee shop chains is doing it again, releasing cute drinkware (like another Starbucks Stanley cup) so you can be cozy and enjoy your drinks while also being environmentally sustainable. Aside from the pumpkin spice latte, Starbucks is also releasing a new fall collection beginning tomorrow August 22 with a little something for everyone.

What is the new Starbucks Stanley cup for fall?

The iconic pumpkin spice latte that has forever changed our lives is returning and to celebrate Starbucks has revealed eight new cups, including a Stanley Quencher. If you love pastels, this new Olive Green Starbucks Stanley cup is right for you. Priced at $54.95, the cup is flawless stainless steel standing at 40 ounces and makes a good companion for your study nights and grocery trips. Plus, it has a vacuum seal to stop any leaks, a new addition to the Starbucks Stanley cups.

What about the other Starbucks fall merch?

Starbucks Fall Drinkware Collection
Starbucks

The Violet Swirl Cold Cup is for those who want to stand out in the crowd, this swirl of eye-catching bold colors is perfect. A gentle wave of turquoise, sky blue, and violet purple is perfect for strolls in fall carrying 24 ounces of your favorite drink for $29.99.

Next is the Metallic Pumpkin Orange Tumblr, priced at $22.95. For fall lovers, Starbucks has a 16 ounces tumbler with the cutest chrome finish on a dark orange. This is the essential cup for keeping your coffees and yourself warm.

We all deserve a little bling especially when you are one or two years away from graduating. Cue the Peach Gradient Bling Cold Cup which costs $22.95. Enjoy your favorite cold or iced beverage in a festive gradient from a bright peach to a brilliant gold.

It would be remiss to not pay homage to the spooky season as fall approaches. If you want a little less glitz and glam; definitely settle for the Midnight Blue Twist-to-Sip and Deep Purple Shine Tumblr. Both are 20 ounces but the purple tumbler is certainly a bold cutie withstanding hot beverages costing $29.95 while the Midnight Blue is for icy water and cold juices priced at $32.95. 

This Autumn Sunset Glass Cold Cup is striking a warm gradient of gold, peach, and violet-purple hues. Matching the colors of a sunset, the cup is 18 ounces and costs $19.95.

And that is not all. For Starbucks rewards members who bring in a clean, personal cup, you earn 25 stars and get 10 cents off your beverage no matter how you order. This deal is only valid at stores that are participating and qualifies if you have made at least one star-earning transaction. 

Lastly, is the Harvest Gradient Cold Cup priced at $22.95. This Starbucks cup is equal parts bling and equal parts bold with its signature violet, turquoise, and rust orange, it holds 24 ounces of your favorite fall drinks.

You can buy one or more of this exclusive lineup of cups at any Starbucks store.

Mina Rowland is a writer for Spoon University. She enjoys covering food culture as it integrates itself in media, books and poetry.Outside of Spoon Media, Mina works as the Editor-in-Chief for her Literary magazine, Rise, which she curated as an inclusive space for creatives of color. She is a university student creating her own major: MultiMedia Storytelling with concentrations in Studio Art, Film and Creative Writing and a minor in African & African American Studies.In her free time, she enjoys doodling, listening to musicals and writing poetry.