Delivery food has become somewhat part of American culture these days. Any food you could possibly want, you can have sent right to you. Your favorite coffee institution just announced that they’re hopping on the delivery train. That’s right, ladies and gents. It’s Starbucks Coffee. Gone are the days of going outside. Starbucks is officially beginning delivery at every location around the world as of August 2016. Through the Starbucks app, you can now order anything from your closest location and they will deliver it straight to your door.

After all of the new rewards system drama, Starbucks is making up for it with the greatest gift since they opened their doors.

This American staple opened its first storefront on March 30, 1971 and our lives have never been the same. They now have 23,768 locations worldwide proving that they are pretty much succeeding in world domination (not complaining). And now that they’ve added delivery to the menu, nothing is stopping them.

This once small coffee house is now a household name for every day people to celebrities to politicians.

Britney has sipped her share of Starbucks, even back in the glory days.

starbucks

And she still does it.

starbucks

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Some things never change, like our never ending love for one of America’s sweethearts. (No? Just me? Nvm.)

Even the president of our great nation enjoys a PSL once in a while. It’s unclear whether or not President Obama is in fact drinking a PSL in this photo, but c’mon. He definitely enjoys a PSL from time to time.

starbucks

Photo courtesy of nbcnews.com

We all need our Starbucks fix every once in a while (even Mr. President), but it can be hard to deal with everything that goes down in there.

When you’re actually in Starbucks, it can be a challenge. The ordering ahead of time to skip the line is an innovation worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize because otherwise you’re stuck behind people like this:

starbucks

Not the kind of things anyone wants to hear prior to having their daily caffeine fix.

starbucks

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

We feel you, Ellen.

And then sometimes there’s those people who try to talk to you about why you shouldn’t drink Starbucks when you’re walking around with it.

starbucks

We don’t feel you, Trump.

Of course there are home brewing systems that make it easy to make coffee at home, but sometimes it’s just nice to let someone else do the brewing for you.

starbucks

Now we can all enjoy a warm cup of Starbucks from the comfort of our own home. Coffee lovers, begin to rejoice.

Oh, and the most important part of this thrilling news…

Happy April Fools’ Day!

starbucks