Spoon University Logo
News

Stanley’s Pumpkin Spice Collection Is A Must For Fall

Nothing goes better with a crisp fall day than a cozy pumpkin spice latte (BTW, we’ve compiled a list of where to get your PSL fix this year, read it here). What better way to make a PSL taste even better than with a matching cup? Look no further than Stanley’s latest drop of the perfect limited-edition collection to pair with autumn’s arrival. The reusable water bottle brand just dropped its Pumpkin Spice collection in three sizes.  

What products are in Stanley’s Pumpkin Spice collection?

The collection’s featured shade, aptly named Pumpkin Spice, was announced today, September 3. The new release “sets the mood in deep autumn colors. Burnt orange hues with warm bronze accents and a spice-tinted lid are the perfect flavors for the season,” according to Stanley’s website

A timely deviation from the wide array of colors Stanley is known to offer, the Pumpkin Spice collection encapsulates fall in a way the brand’s other products do not. The combination of orange and bronzed colors mix perfectly to match the falling leaves and pumpkin patch trips fall brings. “Like the autumn leaves,” a release from Stanley about the new color states, “this limited-edition collection won’t last long.” 

The collection was teased by Stanley on Thursday on the brand’s Instagram page, where they posted a reel that shows a burnt orange color being mixed up. The caption reads, “It is time – 9/3,” with a pumpkin emoji. The post garnered much excitement around the announcement, attracting over 500 comments from excited Stanley fans.

One customer commented, “Please stop, think of my wallet,” while another wrote, “NEED. i say that for every new one tho.”

Like Pumpkin Spice Lattes, the Pumpkin Spice Collection is highly anticipated by Stanley fans.  

Where can I buy Stanley’s Pumpkin Spice collection?

The new orange-toned color is available in three items exclusively on the Stanley website: The Pumpkin Spice Quencher H2.O FlowState Tumbler in 40 ounces and 30 ounces, and the 24-ounce Pumpkin Spice Stay Hot Camp Mug

The 40- and 30-ounce models of the Pumpkin Spice Quencher H2.O FlowState Tumbler provide a spirited twist on the item we know and love for its signature design and convenience on the go. It keeps drinks cold for hours through double-wall vacuum insulation as the Stanley website states. 

If you’re looking for a mug to keep your coffee warm in the chilly fall air, Stanley also has that covered. The Pumpkin Spice Stay Hot Camp Mug is designed to keep drinks hot for hours and prevent splashes, per the Stanley website. The website adds that the mug is ideal to keep with you in the backyard, take on the road, or enjoy while lounging by the fireside. Therefore, you can sip your Pumpkin Spice Latte in the Pumpkin Spice Stay Hot Camp Mug — it’s only right, we don’t make the rules.

Amanda Sinofsky

Maryland '27

Amanda Sinofsky is a contributing writer for the Spoon University National Writers Program. She is a second year undergraduate student at the University of Maryland's Philip Merrill College of Journalism pursuing a double major in Journalism and English with a Media Studies focus. She is from a New Jersey suburb 25 minutes outside of Philadelphia. At UMD, she is a copy editor for The Diamondback, the university's student run newspaper, and is the music & arts editor for The Campus Trainer, an online lifestyle magazine at the university. In her free time, Amanda is a part of a student run dance company and enjoys reading, listening to music (anything Taylor Swift), and spending time with her friends. www.linkedin.com/in/amanda-sinofsky