Spoon University Logo
News

Stanley Might Be Coming To Your College Campus

During the 2024 fall semester, Stanley will be visiting campuses across the country. Think of it like your favorite band going on tour, but instead, it’s the trending reusable water bottle brand. Stanley is launching Stanley Studio H2O, a college tour experience to connect with students and the Gen Z demographic.

What is Stanley Studio H2O?

The Stanley Studio H2O tour starts mid-September, perfectly coinciding with the fall semester. 

Stanley Studio H2O will be an immersive experience. At the campus pop-ups, students, faculty, and staff will have the opportunity to connect with reps of the Stanley brand, as well as shop Stanley’s best-selling products. Those products even include recent releases like the Stanley Cross Bottle and Stanley brand apparel. Additionally, attendees also have the opportunity to engrave select purchased products onsite through the Stanley Create customization platform.

“With the arrival of the fall semester, Stanley is excited to be there for college students who are consistently redefining culture on campus and in our world,” said Graham Nearn, Chief Brand Officer, Stanley in a press release. “We’re thrilled to bring a unique brand experience on tour to their college communities this fall — supporting wellbeing, driving sustainability and reducing disposability by providing innovative products that are designed for performance and built for college life and beyond.”

According to the press release, this college tour is in support of Water For People, an organization that addresses the global water crisis and equips communities with lasting access to clean water services.

Which campuses are a part of the Stanley Studio H2O tour?

Stanley will be visiting over 10 campuses nationwide pop-up tour from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. on the following dates:

• September 12 – 13: Union South at University of Wisconsin – Madison
  • September 17: Lincoln Park Quad at DePaul University
  • September 19 – 20: Union West Plaza at Ohio State University
  • September 24 – 25: Forum Building at Penn State University
  • September 30: Egbert Hall at Ithaca College
  • October 1 – 2: Ho Plaza at Cornell University
  • October 7: Cramton Auditorium at Howard University
  • October 9 – 10: Peabody Hall at University of Virgina
  • October 14: Manchester Plaza at Wake Forest University
  • October 21 – 22: Bryan Circle at Clemson University
  • October 28 – 29: Landis Green at Florida State University
  • November 4: McAlister Quad at Tulane University
  • November 7 – 9: The Drag at University of Texas – Austin
Giselle Medina is the associate editor for Spoon University where she helps oversee food coverage of news, pop culture, trends, and celebrities. As someone with a huge sweet tooth, she's always on the hunt for a good chocolate chip cookie. Shoot her an email at gisellemedina@hercampus.com or follow her @giselle_medinaa.