The secret’s out: On April 28th Starbucks’ S’more Frappaccino stepped out from the secret menu and into the spotlight. Similar to the buzz about the Birthday Cake Frap, this drink will only be available for a limited amount of time. But hey, at least now we can have a taste of s’mores to hold us until summer actually hits and the bonfires begin.

Starbucks graciously gave a brief (mouth-watering) description of the drink on their website stating: “The layered beverage starts with marshmallow-infused whipped cream and milk chocolate sauce; adds a creamy blend of graham, coffee, milk and ice; and is finished off with marshmallow whipped cream and a graham cracker crumble.”

Fortunately, the S’more Frap will be available for the entire summer unlike other limited time fraps that were only available for a couple days.

starbucks

Courtesy of Bakerella

Since the S’more Frap will be an official menu beverage, the coffee company now has a specific recipe to make the drink. So it’ll be a little more legit (and tastier) than when you previously ordered it through the secret menu. And be sure to look out for the S’more Fraps in the refrigerator section the next time you’re in your local grocery store. The drink is now available in 13.7 glass bottles alongside Starbucks’ Mocha Coconut Frap.

starbucks

Courtesy of Starbucks

So what are you waiting for? Head over to the closest Starbucks (or grocery store) and sip on the classic taste of summer.

For those who don’t try it: “You’re killin’ me smalls!”

For more in Starbucks news, check out: