She was sweet, she was peachy, she was perfect… and now she’s discontinued. It's time to officially say farewell to the Pop-Tarts discontinued flavor Peach Cobbler.

“What have you done with the peach cobbler Pop-Tarts? You make a perfect pop tart then I cant find it anywhere? Please don’t tell me you discontinued one of your best flavors ever. Please don’t tell me that every time I fall in love with a PopTart you discontinue it,” lamented a Twitter user.

The Internet did not take it well when Pop-Tarts confessed to quietly discontinuing the Peach Cobbler flavored Pop-Tarts, even when it took fans almost a year to officially figure out that they were gone from shelves. “Those are gone, but check out all the other flavors to fill that void,” offered Pop-Tarts. Fans of the Southern-inspired flavored Pop-Tart were taking a moment to grieve their collective loss on the Internet.

“NO PLEASE BRING THEM BACK I BEG YOU POP TARTS,” another Twitter user commented.

It may be taking the masses a little longer to process this loss, but in the meantime, it may be a good idea to explore other goods Pop-Tarts may have to offer. Right now, they have their newest Frosted Banana Bread Pop-Tarts and Apple Jacks Frosted Apple Cinnamon Flavor Pop-Tarts, as well as the limited edition Frosted Strawberry Throwback Packs Pop-Tarts and Red, White, and Blueberry Pop-Tarts. And if these special flavors aren’t hitting the spot for you, Pop-Tarts also made a super exciting announcement about bringing back a new flavor…

She’s Back: The Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Pop-Tart

Filled with strawberry milkshake goodness and coated in delightfully pink frosting with a generous dusting of rainbow sprinkles on top, the return of the Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Pop-Tart has its fans tickled pink.

This popular flavor was on and off the shelves in the 2000s, and its departure in July 2022 left fans desperately pining for its return in the Pop-Tarts reviews comments.

“This flavor was my entire LIFE. I cannot go without it. I ate this when I was in a dark place and it has became my favorite flavor. NO other flavor will fill the void of this flavor. I love strawberry milkshake please bring it back,” posted a reviewer, along with a five-star review.

Another reviewer also gave a five-star to the Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Pop-Tart along with the comment, “Strawberry milkshake poptarts are the best I used to stock up in fear of them being discontinued. Please Please bring back my favorite flavor. Instead of creating flavors no one will eat that sit on the shelf at the stores getting crusty and dusty bring back flavors that will make you money !!! I am pregnant and craving them and can't go buy them it's a sad day.”

Though, this is all old news. Thank goodness for the Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Pop-Tart making it back to us!

The Sweetest Collaborations

On top of giving us back the Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Pop-Tart, Pop-Tarts has been serving up some exciting collaborations.

Jeni’s Ice Creams, an ice cream brand founded by the James Beard Award-winning ice cream connoisseur Jeni Britton, just launched a new ice cream flavor inspired by the warmest, softest, coziest, gooiest Pop-Tarts flavor: Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon. Dubbed as “our favorite Pop-Tarts flavor” by Jeni’s, this pint is deliciously described as being a “brown sugar-cinnamon ice cream and crumbled pastry with a caramel swirl.”

It turns out that Jeni’s Ice Creams isn’t the only big-deal brand that’s swooning over Brown Sugar Cinnamon Pop-Tarts.

TooFaced Cosmetics is a makeup company known for being “unabashedly pink, pretty and feminine, with a playful wink,” and they just launched two irresistible eyeshadow palettes inspired by Pop-Tarts flavors: the Pop-Tarts Frosted Strawberry Mini Eye Shadow Palette, and the Pop-Tarts Brown Sugar Cinnamon Mini Eye Shadow Palette.

Both of these “bite-sized” eyeshadow palettes contain 8 shades and smell like their respective Pop-Tarts. The Frosted Strawberry palette comes in adorable baby pink packaging designed to look like a Pop-Tart and contains pink hues with names like “Frost Yourself” and “Sugar Coated.” The Brown Sugar Cinnamon palette has the same aesthetic but comes with richer, toastier shades with names like “Big Toaster Energy” and “Hot & Poppin.’”