Pancake Party??? OH YEAH

Ithaca College Spoon pancake event

Photo courtesy of Laura Telischi

For their first campus event, Ithaca’s brand new Spoon chapter set out to make crowds swoon with a fully loaded pancake bar. From start to finish, the event attracted more than 800 students who were all clamoring to get a taste of what SpoonU is about. The pancake bar was a huge hit; about 800 students turned out for it. Sophomore Jake Federico said, “Wake up, eat pancakes, be great. SpoonU knows their way around the kitchen to make some killer pancakes. Well worth the wait.”

Ithaca College Spoon pancake event

Photo courtesy of Laura Telischi

Students had a choice between hot chocolate batter or classic buttermilk for their made-to-order pancakes. Delicious allergen free options were also available because pancakes don’t discriminate. The new team offered two allergen free batters; cookies and cream as well as buttermilk batter.

Oh, and don’t think for one minute they left out the toppings. The options were overwhelming, ranging everywhere from marshmallows, Nutella, peanut butter, graham cracker crumbles, whipped cream, an assortment of fruit, sprinkles, and Oreos. Students were whipping up some tasty treats, like these with the assortment of toppings provided.

Ithaca College Spoon pancake event

Photo courtesy of Laura Telischi

Round of applause for the IC Spoon team. It’s safe to say you guys killed it. As for all the IC students, stay hungry. Spoon has another great event to fill your bellies on the 28th of April. Can you say Nostalgia night? Yup, all your classic favorites from your childhood will be served at late-night in Towers dining hall with all the best throwback tunes to complement it. Come hungry, leave happy.

Dig pancakes? Check out these other awesome Spoon pancake articles

4 ingredient Chai Pancakes

2 Ingredient Pancakes

Eggs Pancakes and Bacon… OH MY