Spoon University Logo
News

Owala Collabed With Hearth & Hand With Magnolia To Get Us In The Festive Mood

Arguably the biggest bottle brand in the hydration business right now, Owala has easily taken over the reign of the HydroFlask and is undoubtedly a valiant competitor with the devoted fans of the Stanley cup. Owala takes over the internet with every new color drop — new, special-edition, seasonal bottles in unique designs and styles—and this time is no different. As the air grows crisper and we inch closer to the winter, Owala prepares us for every festive season, one color drop at a time. On October 8, the reusable water bottle brand released two new FreeSip bottles in collaboration with Hearth & Hand with Magnolia

What is featured in Owala’s collab with Hearth & Hand with Magnolia?

Owala and Hearth & Hand with Magnolia are bringing all-new water bottle colors, and these colors are guaranteed to get you in the festive spirit. These new colors include “Copper Bells” — a shiny, bell-esque, copper-colored bottle with a maroon and blush cap — and “Peaceful Pine” — a comforting dark pine-green bottle with a peach and tan cap. The FreeSip bottle style allows for two modes of drinking your water and is Owala’s most popular type of bottle offered. 

Hearth and Hand with Magnolia is a homeware brand that started with inspiration from the “farmhouse chic aesthetic and the rustic charm of Magnolia Market,” which is evident even with this latest holiday Owala collab, realized through the company’s partnership with Target. 

These bottles will be available only as classic 24-ounce FreeSip bottles and will be available exclusively at Target and Target.com on October 20. The price is TBA at the moment, but the 24-ounce FreeSip bottles normally cost approximately $27.99.

What other water bottles is Owala offering this season?

In addition to these colors, some other fall colors have already dropped or will drop soon, that you definitely won’t want to miss out on. 

If Owala’s FreeSip tumblers aren’t your jam, the brand has plenty of other options that are bound to suit your tastes. The 24-ounce Honeycrisp tumbler, gives off the perfect fall vibes, as a sweet red color with accents of warm orange. You can drink from the straw, or the opening on the cap — one thing about Owala, the brand will make sure you have more than one way to drink your water. This tumbler dropped on September 3 and is currently available on the Owala website and in stores for $32.99. 

Plus, this spooky season Owala is releasing an all-new Halloween-themed FreeSip bottle, that I’m absolutely in love with. “Werewolf” is a color-changing black-to-purple bottle with a yellow full moon graphic on the side, and it drops on October 15. The color of the bottle changes like a Werewolf on a full moon, from dark grayish-black to dark mauve. This water bottle will no doubt have you ‘howling’ for more color-changing drops with the company — I mean, who doesn’t love the excitement and mystery of a color-changing cup? 

Meg Carey is a writer for Spoon University’s National Writers Program, covering all things food-related with a particular interest in coffee and all coffee-adjacent beverages (especially matcha!). They are currently studying creative writing with a minor in publishing at Emerson College. Meg has a serious passion for finding the best vegetarian and vegan eats in the area, and they are always excited to share those finds with the world. Beyond Spoon University, Meg also works as the Copyeditor for Concrete Magazine, the Design Manager for Wilde Press, and this past spring semester, they were Head Designer for Black Swan, another Emerson publication. They are currently interning at Campus Clipper, and have interned with Publishing Solutions Group in the past. Their works of fiction and poetry have been featured in Generic Magazine, 365tomorrows, and The Underground Literary Magazine. Meg can usually be found writing in a cafe (their substack is https://substack.com/@megcarey), hanging out with their cat (her name is Bunny!), or working out (probably either listening to an audiobook or to Britney Spears). They love reading sci-fi, horror, and romance (bonus points if it’s all three), as well as poetry in their spare time.