Anything inspired by NASA has to be pretty amazing, right? You can feel like a futuristic space cadet with the indoor herb garden called Click and Grow. Inspired by NASA technology, this perfectly designed flowerpot provides plants with an exact balance of oxygen, nutrients and water.

All you need to do is add the seeds, turn on the LED light and water your plant once a month. This is the easiest, most foolproof way to grow herbs. Your plants won’t wither at the expense of your busy schedule, forgetful mind or lack of sunlight in your dorm room.

Photo courtesy of clickandgrow.com

The Smart Herb Garden has a starting price of $99.95 and comes with cartridges for basil, thyme and lemon balm. After harvesting all you can out of these plants, you’re able to order various refills. Simply replace your old cartridges with new plants, such as rosemary, mini tomatoes or chili peppers.

NASA

Photo courtesy of clickandgrow.com

It’s like replacing ink cartridges in your printer, but way cooler. With minimal effort you’ll be growing natural herbs and vegetables like a true green thumb.

Some refreshing ways to use your fresh herbs: