Insomnia Cookies moved into College Park this past summer a little under the radar and has been making every UMD student’s life that much sweeter. This scrumptious cookie company all started in one of University of Pennsylvania’s dorms by a student named Seth Berkowitz. After opening countless stores on the east coast, UMD’s time has finally come.

Insomnia Cookies

Photo courtesy of Insomnia Cookies

In case you’ve been hiding in your dorm and haven’t had any contact with the outside world, they offer 12 equally addicting flavors including Double Chocolate Mint, S’mores and their new fall flavor Cranberry Orange Oatmeal, in both their traditional size and their DELUXE cookie size.

Insomnia Cookies

Photo courtesy of Insomnia Cookies

If you need more than just one cookie to nibble on, you can choose between a flattering Six-Pack order, a Sugar Rush of 12, a Major Rager of 18, or the B.M.O.C. (Big Man On Campus) of 24. They don’t just stop at cookies though, fresh brownies, ice cream (or even their cookiewich), cookie pie and milk are also offered.

Insomnia Cookies

Photo by Megane Simoes

The best part though? They deliver all across campus and to almost every nearby apartment (Courtyards, we hear you and we’re pushing to add you to the list). Open daily starting at 11 am for pickup and delivering between 12 pm-3 am, Insomnia Cookies is there for you, anytime you need them.

Insomnia Cookies

Photo courtesy of Insomnia Cookies

A sugar rush is the best way to get hyped to study all night or a good excuse to just skip class. Convince your parents to smother you with a box of cookies during the stressful midterms season. Celebrate the Terps winning with a stash of cookies between you and your sorority sisters. Or you can just stumble in after a fishbowl at Turf.

Insomnia Cookies

Photo courtesy of Insomnia Cookies

Free, of course, is always the best flavor, so don’t forget to stack up on points for free Insomnia treats with the cookie dough app. Plus, watch out for UMD’s Insomnia Cookies reps on campus. They’re always looking to brighten your day with free cookie samples and details about fundraising for philanthropy events.

UMD’s marketing reps are coming to McKeldin Library Friday October 30 at 2 pm. Come by for some fresh samples & hints on getting more free cookies.