Spoon University Logo
News

Uh, You Can Get Married At A Taco Bell

We’re going to Taco Bell and we’re gonna get married! That’s right, you didn’t misread. Chapels aren’t the only places you can get married — you can get married at a Taco Bell too. Wedding website The Knot recently compiled a list of Unforgettable Venues Collection. On it are iconic landmarks across the nation, but one in particular caught our attention — Taco Bell Cantina.. Back in 2017, Taco Bell announced that one of their restaurants in Las Vegas, Nevada, the Taco Bell Cantina, would host weddings. Bianca Monda and Dan Ryckert were the first couple to get married at Taco Bell, and since then, at least 800 couples have been married there. 

How can you get married at a Taco Bell?

If you love Baja Blast and tacos, and you’re ready to get married, you can celebrate your love at Taco Bell. Taco Bell will provide you with many services including fashion. Taco Bell will give you a sauce packet garter and bow tie to wear for the ceremony and just-married t-shirts. The bowtie and garter are white, orange, red, and yellow, and the t-shirts are either gray or white. Taco Bell also gifts you with a pair of champagne flutes, so that you can toast to your wedding at any time. There is also an optional bouquet made completely of sauce packages available. 

Now, let’s talk about the food. Taco Bell will provide you with tacos, specifically a Taco Party Pack with 12 crunchy or soft tacos. You will also receive a Cinnabon Delights Cake for dessert. 

@tacobell

Only place where you can get a Chalupa and a life partner. @_jayyyl #TacoBell #Wedding

♬ Back In Your Life (Instrumental) – Track and Field

What does the venue look like?

The wedding ceremony takes place on the second floor of the Taco Bell Cantina located on the Las Vegas Strip. The married couple-to-be can stand in front of a decorated wall consisting of the Taco Bell logo, an arch, and white and black flowers. The wall decoration is entirely lit up by a white fluorescent light. There are also chairs on either side of the aisle and two televisions. 

@photosbyvictoriasmith

You can add a unique and flavorful twist to your wedding in Las Vegas by tying the knot at the Taco Bell Cantina. This one-of-a-kind experience allows couples to exchange vows in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip with the iconic Bell as their backdrop. You can choose from a variety of wedding packages that include everything from a ceremony performed by an ordained officiant to a Taco 12 Pack bouquet, and of course, a cake made from Cinnabon Delights. It’s a fun and unforgettable way to celebrate your love, combining the excitement of Vegas with the deliciousness of Taco Bell. #tacobellwedding #tacobellcantina #vegaswedding #elopementphotographer #vegaselopementphotographer #destinationelopementphotographer

♬ Otra Vez – ProdMarvin

How can I book Taco Bell as my wedding venue?

Before booking your wedding, it is important to note that all weddings need to be booked at least four hours in advance. Taco Bell doesn’t provide all the necessary things for a wedding. For instance, Taco Bell does not provide marriage licenses, so you must bring a marriage license from the state of Nevada to the ceremony. The venue only allows 25 people at maximum capacity, so plan on bringing only a close circle of friends and family. For food, Taco Bell only provides the Taco 12 Pack and the cake, so any additional food or beverages come at a cost. Also, Taco Bell recommends that the wedding party come dressed and ready to go. It is also important to note that all purchases are nonrefundable, and all weddings at Taco Bell normally cost about $777.

Camryn Lehr is an intern who is part of the National Writers Program at Spoon University. She pitches article ideas and writes stories under the guidance of her executive editor. Camryn is an undergraduate student at Emerson College, and her major is Writing, Literature, and Publishing. Camryn is part of a publishing program at her college that will allow her to take graduate classes during her senior year. After graduating with a bachelor’s degree, she will take one additional year of graduate classes and then graduate with her master’s degree. At Emerson College, Camryn is part of many student organizations, including Undergraduate Students for Publishing, where she works as a guest writer for their online website. Camryn is also editor in chief of an Emerson magazine that publishes student short stories and poetry known as Concrete Literary Magazine. In addition, Camryn has been published in Page Turner Magazine. In her free time, Camryn's favorite activity is seeing live music with her friends. She also loves to take her dog for hikes in the woods and watch various comedy shows like The Office, Friends, and Abbot Elementary. She also loves to read dystopian, thriller, and romance novels, but her true passion in life is writing.