Ever wanted a snack and drink all in one? Then you need to try boba. These tiny, chewy black balls usually come in a creamy tea base called bubble tea. One of the most popular spots to indulge in bubble tea is Gong cha, a chain with 225 locations in the United States and over 2,100 worldwide. For our boba lovers, Gong cha has a treat for you, and it’s two liters large — just in time for Galentine’s Day.

What is Gong cha's Galentine's Day treat?

This year, Mega Mugs are expanding to the U.S. For one day only, every U.S. Gong cha store will have them available.

On February 13, guests who spend $20 on anything in a Gong cha store will get a free Mega Mug while supplies last.

It can be filled with any flavor, even the store’s latest “pink drink,” the Strawberry Milk Tea with Almond Jelly.

What are Mega Mugs? 

The “Mega Mug” is a reusable tumbler that can fit just under two liters of a beverage. Last year, Gong cha introduced Mega Mugs in Australia “following on the enthusiasm that you amazing people gave towards our 5L joke last April Fool’s,” according to an Instagram post.

Priced at $24.95, the huge drink went viral last year on TikTok.

The tumbler also comes with a massive red straw that’s perfect for your boba needs, and at the time it was filled with Gong cha’s Pearl Milk Tea.