In college, life is always about making your dollar stretch further. After all, it feels like every book and software program for each semester costs a million dollars. Plus, being in university means going to the grocery store and catching the good sales on bagels, coffee, and study snacks is a necessity. (Don't worry, by senior year, you'll be a pro.) While you may be thinking of denying yourself little treats, whether it's a fancy latte or a fancy dinner out, there are several ways to save money at restaurants and cafes in your college towns and cities. In fact, you can save tons of money at beloved dessert haven The Cheesecake Factory. Recently, TikTok user @nateandsaraheats shared a now-viral video about how to eat at Cheesecake Factory for $10. A full meal for $10? That's my kind of food deal. 

How can I eat at Cheesecake Factory for $10?

While many bars and dives offer happy hour specials, so too does the glorious Cheesecake Factory. Every weekday from 4 to 6 PM local time, many Cheesecake Factory locations have a happy hour with reduced prices on appetizers, shareable plates, and even cocktails. In their viral video, @nateandsaraheats said that a burger and fries only cost them around $9.50. That's a slay, especially if you have leftovers. 

The specific happy hour menus may range based on location, and some locations only offer the deal while sitting at the bar or bar area with high tops. Make sure to check in with your own locations to see their happy hour stipulations. 

Many happy hour menus at The Cheesecake Factory have favorites such as Roadside Sliders, Chicken Potstickers, Avocado Eggrolls, mojitos, margaritas, and more. 

And do not forget that The Cheesecake Factory's brown bread is both free and unlimited, so *fill up.*

Sadly, this deal does not apply to cheesecakes. Though, their slices are huge and definitely worth buying to split with a friend or two. 

What other deals does The Cheesecake Factory offer?

Of course, it often pays to be a member of a restaurant's rewards program. If you sign up for The Cheesecake Factory's free rewards, you'll get a free slice of cheesecake for your birthday! That is honestly better than a cake.