Here at Spoon we’re big fans of any delicious food we can pretend is healthy, allowing us to stuff our faces unabashedly. That’s why we’re more than excited to announce that HipCityVeg, Nicole Marquis’ vegan “fast food” eatery that’s become a staple of the Center City Philadelphia food-scene, is opening it’s University City store, at 40th and Locust, sometime this week.

The menu is going to look the same as their downtown location, but will offer more seating space for all our mid-day lunch dates and gossip-filled dinners. The long-awaited restaurant is taking the place of Won’s Chinese Restaurant (I know, we didn’t know it existed either), and will be sharing a block with our beloved Smokes and Greek Lady.

I honestly don’t know what I’m more excited for, eating the Crispy Hip City Ranch sandwich every day, or knowing that the line at Sweetgreen will be exponentially shorter now that sorority girls have a new locale to flock to post-Pottruck.

See you guys at the Groothie stand in a few days!

To find out more information about HipCityVeg, check out their website and Twitter.