It’s finally here. Mark your calendars guys, epicness begins at 11:30 AM on Friday, October 16th at Peter Clark Hall.

For months, members of Spoon University and FeelGood Guelph have being planning and organizing the first ever Grilled Cheese Luncheon at the University of Guelph. This event marks the first of many local events that Spoon University will be hosting this year.

grilled cheese

Photo by Grace Teng

For those of you who are not familiar with FeelGood, here is a quick rundown. FeelGood is a newly founded club on campus that is dedicated to help end extreme poverty and hunger by 2030 through selling grilled cheese sandwiches. All proceeds will be donated to these 4 organizations: Hunger Project, Pachamama Alliances, Water for People, and Choice Humanitarians.

With our partnership with FeelGood, we managed to secure local businesses and attract over 120 eager participants to the luncheon. This awesome event will consist of raffles, clubs, presentations from speakers representing the organizations listed above, and a photo booth with the running grilled cheese.

But the most exciting event will be, drumroll please… Live grilled cheese demos by Spoon University Guelph. The demos will feature hand-selected recipes prepared and written by your very own Gryphons. Tickets are still available online and will be sold at the door, so make sure to come out to support us!