The best type of food is the type you don’t have to pay for. Free samples at Costco or the farmers market, clubs and cultural events on your campus, free drinks or desserts from your local coffee shop on your birthday or deals from your favorite chain restaurant. Who doesn’t love free food? Well, Krispy Kreme is entering the free food chat with its doughnuts. 

How to get a free dozen doughnuts at Krispy Kreme

Krispy Kreme is giving away a dozen free glazed doughnuts on November 13 to the first 500 people who visit its participating shops. This is to celebrate World Kindness Day.

What is World Kindness Day?

World Kindness Day is an international observance introduced by the World Kindness Movement, an organization with a mission to encourage people to practice kindness in their daily lives.

No matter how big or small, there are many ways to make a positive impact on the world. Sharing positive messages on social media, donating clothes, and volunteering at local nonprofits are a few ways to do it. Some might say an act of kindness would be sharing some of your free dozen doughnuts with others — just an idea.

How to Celebrate World Kindness Day with Krispy Kreme

Use these hashtags on social media to share your acts of kindness and participate in making the world a more compassionate place:

#WorldKindessDay

#ActsOfKindness

#SpreadKindness

#BeKind

#KindnessMatters

#ChooseKindness

#RandomActsOfKindness

Also, tag @KrispyKreme and use #KrispyKreme to share with the doughnut brand.

By giving away free food, Krispy Kreme’s random act of kindness will brighten people’s day. It’s not a cure for dealing with long-term challenges like exams from school, stress from work, or mental health struggles. But each doughnut can lead to a good start to a new day.