LDOC is almost upon us and, as we all know, this can either be the best day and night of the academic year or you can end up as a mess, asleep even before the main act takes the stage. We’re here to make sure you stock up on energy and find the sources of food around campus to make sure you survive LDOC and have a night you won’t forget.

1. Donuts at the Bus Stop

LDOC

Photo by Emily Waples

Make sure that you get something in your stomach before the day starts with Junior Panhellenic Council breakfast donuts. They will be distributed at the East Campus bus stop from 8am until they are all gone.

2. Food Trucks

LDOC

Photo by Brian Chan

As the trend for food trucks has grown, so has their presence on campus. Due to construction related issues, a few question marks surrounding how many trucks there will be and where students can find them have arisen. But never fear, there will definitely be food truck options on campus and the LDOC committee will keep us updated on where and when to seek them out.

And, on a happy note, if you fell in love with the fruity mocktails in pineapples last year, you will pleased to know that the Tropical Delights truck responsible will make another appearance this LDOC.

3. BBQ in K-Ville

LDOC

Photo courtesy of Austin 360

If you get hungry during the day there will be hearty food in K-Ville with options that can please even the pickiest eater. Catered by Farmer’s Table Restaurant from North Carolina pasture raised Pork BBQ and Mac & Cheese to Passover and vegetarian friendly black bean burgers and grilled seasonal vegetables. There will also be cookies, brownies and fruit salad available for any kind of sweet tooth. Make sure to get some traditional southern food to prepare yourself for the afternoon and evening ahead.

4. Midnight Pizza after the concert

LDOC

Photo by Emily Waples

Last, but definitely and deliciously not least, there will be pizzas available for the post-concert munchies. This year the LDOC committee has managed to increase the order to 200 pizzas, so there should be plenty to go around if you feel peckish after a long day of walking in the sun-soaked gardens and dancing to the sounds of Saint Motel and Rae Sremmurd.