In honor of Taylor Swift officially releasing “You’re Losing Me,” a vault track, on streaming services, Jack Antonoff shared a photo of Taylor Swift eating raisins in his Brooklyn kitchen with a celebratory caption, capturing the moments right before she wrote the heartbreaking song. In this photo, there was obvious excitement and immense joy from the Swifties, but there was also curiosity about the eye-catching kitchenware in the background. What’s in the bottle? Where is that cute dinnerware set from? What about that cookware set? If you’re also curious about the stunning cookware pictured in the post, we may have some answers for you, courtesy of TikTok user @thechelciep and her keen eyes. 

Gaslighter Rosé, $55

Photo via Gaslighter Rosé Co.

Definitely not your roommate’s cheap screw-top rosé, this bottle of Gaslighter Rosé is has notes of fresh aromas and flavors of wild cherry, lime, and beautiful acidity. Also, could the name be any better?

Mauviel Copper M’150 B 12-Piece Cookware Set, $2,000

Photo via Williams Sonoma

This gorgeous set of copper cookware is the Mauviel Copper Cookware Set. Mauviel professional copper cookware is designed for perfectly uniform heating and temperature control, which makes sense why the cookware has been used in fine restaurants, Parisian cooking schools, and also by Jack Antonoff. This 12-piece cookware set includes two fry pans, two saucepans, one sauté pan, one stew pan, and an oval cocotte. If you think the price a little much, just know, it's on sale from its original price of $3,200.

Le Creuset Classic Demi Tea Kettle, $84

Photo via Williams Sonoma

Colored in a beautiful shade of Marseille Blue, this tea kettle from Le Creuset is a steel kettle with a durable porcelain enamel glaze. This tea kettle is ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction. We can imagine Taylor using this to make a cup of tea to enjoy with her fave chai cookies.

Splatterware Mug Set, $80

Photo via Hawkins

This mug set in the top left corner of the photo immediately catches eyes with its unique speckled pattern. The set includes 4 stoneware mugs, and Jack Antonoff owns the set in the shade Cacao. Imagine the grays of day-old teas in this mug, oh so cozy.

JASSY Mini Espresso Coffee Machine, $109

Photo via Amazon

Keeping with caffeine theme, this coffeemaker tucked under Taylor's kitchen shelves is likely the mini espresso maker from Jassy.