Your weekly round up of events serving up free food to help you take advantage of all that college has to offer.

0930 FAL cover photo-01

The Future of American Leadership feat. Dan Schnur

Sept. 30 from 7-8:30 p.m.

Location: THH301

Serving: Pizza

Description:

“Are you concerned Millennial interested in making a difference in the future of your country?

Join PSA for the inaugural event of the Future of American Leadership project. Professor Dan Schnur, Director of the Unruh Institute of Politics, will deliver a lecture on the challenges confronting the United States and the meaning of post-partisan politics. PSA Director Luke Phillips will announce information on how students can become further involved in the Future of American Leadership project. Pizza will be served.”

Graphic courtesy of USC Dornsife.

What Matters to Me and Why: Dornsife Speaker Series (Sherman Jackson)

Oct. 1 at 12 p.m.

Location: Ground Zero Cafe

Description:

“Named one of the 500 most influential Muslims in the world by the Royal Islamic Strategic Studies Center, Professor Sherman Jackson speaks about what is important to him in this second program of the series. Sherman Jackson holds the King Faisal Chair in Islamic Thought and Culture and is a Professor of Religion and American Studies and Ethnicity at USC.  His research interests focus on issues of race, immigration, liberalism, democracy, religion in the modern world, pluralism, and constitutionalism.”

Graphic courtesy of MBSG.

MBSG Oreo Stacking Contest

Oct. 1 at  1-3 p.m.

Location: Marshall Breezeway

Serving: Cookies and coffee.

Description:

“On Wednesday, October 1st, come out to the Marshall Breezeway for Oreo Stacking Contests to win some cool prizes!

This event is sponsored by the Marshall Business Student Government in partnership with Mondelez International. Mondelez will be marketing their products as well as talking about available positions at their company.

The Oreo Man Mascot will also be in attendance cheering on the competitors and posing for pictures!”

Graphic by Maddie Lees.

California Policy Roundtable on Energy with Assemblyman Don Wagner

Oct. 1 at 7:30 p.m.

Location: MHP102

Serving: TBD

Know of any other events serving up free food? Comment below and share the goodness!